- I guess Madlib is the producer on the track

Nah he produced the snippet at the end

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/685554853167300613

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/685554977826197504

also

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/685541699775414272

this track needs an afx remix

richie, pls

leave out the vocals. track feels like kanye fucking up over a potential beautiful instrumental track

looks like kanye just can't stay away from afx

i like this a lot more then those shitty singles he put out last year

kendrick lamar also had a beat with those alberto balsam drums

The real friends theme is a big one in pop music but i dont understand it, nothing about the lifestyle they promote tells me they actually care and if they do why do they act like they act and promote the lifestyles they promote, really weird.

Edited by Deer

Beat is great, I would credit that mostly to Madlib since it pretty much sounds like something that could be on Madvillainy.

But holy fuck the lyrics and vocals are pretty painful to listen to, as usual with Kanye.

Kanye and JayZ and Beyonce are some of the most fawned over overrated artists around. It's as if critics are afraid of criticising them.

I hope Madlib gets paid for making this even slightly notable.

Edited by bendish

By 'this' I was referring to the Madlib produced beat. The only one video is just to highlight how shit Kanye is.

Here's another non sequitur - hows does Zane Lowe sleep at night?

Wrong forum. And if you know the history of this subforum, it's more than just an assigned the thread to the wrong forum issue, it's wrong soo much in another way to put this in the aphex sub. So much so that I ain't even leaving a redirect link.

it's not a terrible song and a very, very, solid loop, as others have said. might be my fave kanye song, but that's not saying much. he's so much better at being a celebrity than making music.

i think it does have a 90s afxy sound but so much hip hop does to me these days. i can't be sure if that's just my bias or real. would love to see someone less deep in our watmm sounds, and more knowledgeable of current hip hop write about this. anyone seen such an article?

Kanye and JayZ and Beyonce are some of the most fawned over overrated artists around. It's as if critics are afraid of criticising them.

what's even more shocking is the number of people that should you'd hope, know better, on watmm that rate him as a 'talent', although, one suspects for many it was a youthful infatuation and they'll learn the error of their ways as they learn more about music in general, the fact that the didn't figure it out straight away is disconcerting, but, people have different strengths, I'm not denigrating them on the whole. [-:

haarhahhaah

By 'this' I was referring to the Madlib produced beat. The only one video is just to highlight how shit Kanye is.

Here's another non sequitur - hows does Zane Lowe sleep at night?

very well I should think; as they say ignorance is bliss