^ haha like kanye needs any marketing strategy at this point, it's totally funny to see the haters spazz out on that funny quote, joke is on them for not having any sense of humour

also most epic twitter beef of the century

massive lol about him not being into fingered in the butt "i stay away from that area in general, i like pictures and video's!" fucking loool

hope the album is as good as the insane rant

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of this stuff is orchestrated and calculated

lol no way this was calculated, Kanye is just stupid like that. At least he retracted and admitted his mistake quickly this time. Shame that he had to say he doesn't do butt stuff though. He had a chance to smash the stigma and normalize ass play for black hetero males, but no... Also very lame that self-proclaimed feminist, pro-freedom, blah blah blah Amber Rose is shaming a man for his sexual preferences. Seriously, why is she still relevant

I'm so over the moon and pleased as punch I don't give flying fuck about West. If he makes a decent tune then so be it, but as for wasting my time trying to read the tea leaves about why he does what he does. Count me the fuck out ?. He seems to have millions of people sucking his dick, and I'm not going to be one of them. Never.

Yeah Wolfman Over and Out!

I'm so over the moon and pleased as punch I don't give flying fuck about West. If he makes a decent tune then so be it, but as for wasting my time trying to read the tea leaves about why he does what he does. Count me the fuck out . He seems to have millions of people sucking his dick, and I'm not going to be one of them. Never.

Yeah Wolfman Over and Out!

it's funny cause kanye haters and people who struggle with people caring about kanye seem to be way more stressed by his shenanigans than actual fans / amused bystanders. Maybe his and the Kardashian's antics are forced down your throat if you're american, in which case the hatred would be understandable. But otherwise, what's the problem

• 2 weeks later...

He hasn't tweeted in ages and now he's making a fool of himself constantly just when he's about to drop his album

Funnily enough he said "Do anybody feel bad for Bill Cosby? / Did he forget the names just like Steve Harvey?" on that shitty Jumpman freestyle

I wonder if he's going to change the title again after the album comes out.

Well he just said the title means the life of Pablo. I'm sure once he finds out nas called himself nas Escobar after Pablo he'll have to change it again or get the public gas face like he did with waves

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

We have a pop prick winner for 2016 already....

That's his M.O. It's so you don't have to actually like him to talk about him, and it works!

I get how this viral shit works...but who wants to sacrifice their integrity just for more revenue? The guy might actually have some talent wedged under the mountain of shit he's buried himself in...but we'll never know...deep down nobody in their right mind unless they're a dunce wants to be thought of as a prick....

Archived