I hope you all are talking about the High Lights SNL performance, which was fucking awful indeed (lol at the guy with the blue beanie who doesn't even have a mic), but the Ultralight Beam performance was awesome (if you can't take it just skip to the part where the dude with the hat starts singing and keep watching from there on) and Chance absolutely kills it. People are already saying it feels like he's passing the torch

btw Freestyle 4 is straight up embarrasing, why the hell is he releasing freestyles when he can't even write a proper verse

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry if posted already.

Kanye West's long-time co-writer Rhymefest has allegedly quit working with the rapper, taking to Twitter to say that the star "needs help, in the form of counselling".
Chicago rapper and songwriter Rhymefest has worked with West since his debut album, helping to pen hits like 'Jesus Walks' and 'New Slaves'. However, the artist recently stated on Twitter that he stopped working with West "last month".
Asked by a fan to start working with the rapper again, Rhymefest replied: "Nah his mind and spirit isn't right". He elaborated: "My brother needs help, in the form of counseling. Spiritual & mental. He should step away from the public & yesmen & heal".
"I love my brother. I pray for his health not our entertainment," he said later.

Not saying he's wrong, but this is the same guy who said Chief Keef is obviously autistic cause of "the way his face is structured"

"I'M SO HYPE RIGHT NOW EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED... HAVE YA'LL EVER SEEN TRON? THE END OF THE TRON WHERE EVERYTHING LIGHT UP!!!!" West tweeted. "HAD TO ALL CAPS THIS!!!!!! NO MORE RULES.... MAKE YOUR OWN RULES... ok now back to finishing Pablo ."

FLOL

Dude is skiing down a mountain of cocaine

Is this better or worse than Evol?

I take it that you're not talking about sonic youth.

tALSUEq.png

lol

edit: Future Hendrix > this charlatan

Guest trananhhung

He's clearly writing all this crap about being in debt so that people buy his record on tidal and feel less bad about it.

I used to like him, but with all the shit he's been posting and the awful SNL videos I've had enough. And yes, that pitchfork review looks like it was written before the release. My question is, what's pitchfork interest in promoting him?

The album isn't bad but it's far from the greatness of the last 3 albums which I really like. But maybe Kanye being the biggest asshole in the world is colouring my perception of the whole thing.

Honestly, I want him to go fuck himself by this point.

i'm 100% sure pitchfork will have had at least 90% of the tracks for a month or more did you guys not know that artists send promos out? that's how it gets leaked.

i'm pretty sure y'll know this tho unless you're like my mum who doesn't actually believe i've seen pretty much every film that's up for the oscars this years because i have an account on KAT

no thinking of it kanye must of bribed pitchfork cos the album cant be any good really. right?

Guest trananhhung

I think he was working on the tracks until the very last minute. Track list was always changing. Wolves and waves were changed at the last minute. It didn't leak until the tidal announcement. Of course they started their review the moment he shared most of the tracks on the Madison event, but I really don't think they had access to the album weeks in advance.

Guest trananhhung

He's just being greedy and wants to be part of the billionaires club asap. He deserves it being the greatest artist of all time.

Black on Both Sides

Funcrusher Plus

Things Fall Apart

Capital Punishment

It's Dark and Hell is Hot

The Slim Shady LP

The War Report

Aquemini

The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill

Was't that bad.

This album is total balls. I could barely get to the end. I will torture myself again tomorrow just to make sure I'm not missing the trick.

Pretty sure it's just the rantings of a madman though....not a talented one mind. He's reality tv and that is all.

lol 90s shit, go back to the home granddad

Lol so dusty lolololol

Yeah but every one of those albums are better than The Life Of Pablo.

even Rich Gang: Tha Tour part 1 shits all over this.

Today i learned that.......... Kanye West quite possibly enjoys it (meaning fingerplay) up his asshole.

Hmm, i wonder in what pop cultural small tak situation it might help me climb the ladder of the dope life

Archived