• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pitchfork is owned by Conde Naste. so is GQ and Wired. I'd be willing to bet all 3 of those speak highly of Kanye because I'm think Conde naste company has some sort of vested interest in him selling product.

I do think it's hysterical that they reviewed it about 24 hours after it came out (on a Sunday no less)

Black on Both Sides

Funcrusher Plus

Things Fall Apart

Capital Punishment

It's Dark and Hell is Hot

The Slim Shady LP

The War Report

Aquemini

The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill

Was't that bad.

This album is total balls. I could barely get to the end. I will torture myself again tomorrow just to make sure I'm not missing the trick.

Pretty sure it's just the rantings of a madman though....not a talented one mind. He's reality tv and that is all.

Those are all good records, but I was thinking more along the lines of late-period Bad Boy (especially Ma$e) and all that No Limit and Cash Money stuff coming out of New Orleans. Sick Times.

edit: lol those records Snoop put out on No Limit, man...

Black on Both Sides

Funcrusher Plus

Things Fall Apart

Capital Punishment

It's Dark and Hell is Hot

The Slim Shady LP

The War Report

Aquemini

The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill

Was't that bad.

This album is total balls. I could barely get to the end. I will torture myself again tomorrow just to make sure I'm not missing the trick.

Pretty sure it's just the rantings of a madman though....not a talented one mind. He's reality tv and that is all.

Those are all good records, but I was thinking more along the lines of late-period Bad Boy (especially Ma$e) and all that No Limit and Cash Money stuff coming out of New Orleans. Sick Times.

edit: lol those records Snoop put out on No Limit, man...

Biased because I'm from that area, but I'd gladly listen to 400 Degreez or I Got That Work over TLOP. Mannie Fresh is a living legend. I liked TLOP well enough though, not great but good.

The No Limit stuff, I mainly agree with you there. Ghetto D is wonderful, though.

I made it all the way through highlights but I couldn't take any more beyond that point, I'm too old for this shit.

Guest trananhhung

I made it all the way through highlights but I couldn't take any more beyond that point, I'm too old for this shit.

I've got to say that the best part of the album are the last 3 tracks:

FML

Real Friends

Wolfes

not even gonna listen to this album, but the bruhaha is at least mildly entertaining.

more celebs need to do this obnoxious excentric thing,

it is fun to watch

event if it's fake,

but more fun if mental/real

he sounds incredibly racist. I'm a "white people" but none of either side of my family was in this country while slavery was going on.

not that I needed another reason to dislike Kanye. but fuck.

I honestly believe his IQ is probably that of a 4th or 5th grader.

edit: also, if none of those publications commented on "black music", he would be calling them out as racists.

I honestly believe his IQ is probably that of a 4th or 5th grader.

edit: also, if none of those publications commented on "black music", he would be calling them out as racists.

For sure, you know he'd be calling them racist for not promoting the music of "the greatest ever".

Really wish he would just disappear.

Tidal really isn't very good at all. When's it going bust? Everyone just steals shit. That Rhianna album and this Kanye joke are the first two big ones and they are horrible.

I hope he didn't use any of those white people to make his album...Mike Dean....you don't understand black music Mike Dean!

all this hate and butthurt is just making my pablo extra spicey

this is the very last punk pissing in the cesspool of commercial corny poop, i love kanye, church burning rebel without a clue

this is the very last punk pissing in the cesspool of commercial corny poop, i love kanye, church burning rebel without a clue

lol delusion is always funny

lol delusion is always funny

hqdefault.jpg

"I'M SO HYPE RIGHT NOW EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED... HAVE YA'LL EVER SEEN TRON? THE END OF THE TRON WHERE EVERYTHING LIGHT UP!!!!" West tweeted. "HAD TO ALL CAPS THIS!!!!!! NO MORE RULES.... MAKE YOUR OWN RULES... ok now back to finishing Pablo ."

FLOL

Dude is skiing down a mountain of cocaine

eating that bleach from his wife's asshole has fried his brain.

Archived