all this hate and butthurt is just making my pablo extra spicey

this is the very last punk pissing in the cesspool of commercial corny poop, i love kanye, church burning rebel without a clue

:lol:

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like the album honestly! kanye is a huge artist and innovator, he's 300% dedicated to his art so i really don't get all this hate on him

all this hate and butthurt is just making my pablo extra spicey

this is the very last punk pissing in the cesspool of commercial corny poop, i love kanye, church burning rebel without a clue

lol delusion is always funny

hqdefault.jpg

Varg is the real Kanye

yeah he's so punk & DIY begging people to subscribe to tidal, lol

agreed autopiolt , but please don't take the bait my friend

punk is the most bastardized word in the English language, and has been for many, many years, and now with certain people associating Mr West with such word we have finally reached Year Zero

maybe thats punk nowadays? a rich, egotistical maniac cunt who just trolls braindead fucks on social media

congratulations Mr West on digging the grave even deeper of the spirit of rock and roll and punk, I can guarantee while your social media whores continually feed your fucking ego, anyone who has one pure grain of punk floating around in their soul must surely sincerely hates your fucking guts

whatever your music sounds like

what the hell is punk anyway? i thought it was about pissing people off. when kanye pisses you off, isn't that punk?

in another vain; why do anarchy groups always have a leader? doesn't that defeat the purpose?

Punk, as a musical philosophy, is about keeping it grassroots/underground and doing everything yourself (eschewing the big record label/mainstream avenues to musical celebrity). By definition it's the exact opposite of what Kanye's been for the last decade. Just because some dickriders love his Zomby-like internet twatness doesn't make his art any less vapid, soulless, or commercial.

Archived