IGNORED

Squarepusher to release deluxe editions of his classic albums

Herr Jan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope they don't reissue Stereotype EP, gonna pay for my masters with it

I got the Stereotype EP from a Discogs user for under $50 and it sounds great, did it go up in price?

Hope they don't reissue Stereotype EP, gonna pay for my masters with it

I got the Stereotype EP from a Discogs user for under $50 and it sounds great, did it go up in price?

Nah I'm just joking, it's not particularly sought after. I got it (as well as a handful of watmmers I bet) via this thread

Extremely interested in extra music, not bothered about represses & fancy packaging. Wouldn't mind retro T-shirts, still regret not buying a DYKS tee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe it will be the Rephlex releases... nothing I've heard would indicate any of his WARP releases would be part of that.

Chaos AD also?

Turns out WARP actually might be behind this... more news at it becomes clearer.

I believe it will be the Rephlex releases... nothing I've heard would indicate any of his WARP releases would be part of that.

Chaos AD also?

Turns out WARP actually might be behind this... more news at it becomes clearer.

photo-1.png

Btw ... At Warp20 there was professional looking video recording of the gig with a camera-person between stage and crowd barrier filming the lot. Get that shit on these packages!

nice news! didnt know about that pro filming phudo. yours is already cool but damn, if we got an official recording...

closest thing we got is autechre's Quaristice special edition, which came with the Versions ep. I kinda have hopes about this sp one.

Shobaleader One? Is that back?

Yep - doing some live shows. Wonder if new material will debut?

I was thinking the same thing when he announced the first Shobaleader show. I'd love a new Shobaleader One album, d'Demonstrator was great imo. Hearing more Squarepusher pop-stuff would be awesome, but I'm not sure a new Shobaleader album would just be more of the same thing !

Finding FMWT and both Chaos AD vinyls (Album + EP) a few years ago still makes me jizz .....solid gold stuff!

My local record dealer told me he would soon have "old school Squarepusher" in store that he bought along with old AFX releases on rephlex. Strongly hope he was talking about those albums !!!

Archived