IGNORED

Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

misc

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have the feeling Radiohead are going to nail this album. The seem to nail every other album, with decent to good albums inbetween the nailed ones.

In car for 4 hours yesterday, listened to this loop all the time:

Plaid:Clock - Burn the Witch - Daydreaming

I can now perfectly sing to the witch, I think it goes like Buuuuuuuuuuoooooooeeerrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnoooooeeeeeeiiiiiiiiieeeee_eeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttcccccccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I like Daydreaming meanwhile. I reckon this will be the last track on the album.

TODAY IS THE DAY

The mastering of Burn the Witch. The refrain part sounds so bass overloaded and super packed. I had my doubts here and I guess, it is technically bad? But in a way it goes well with the track.

So do we know if the album will be on Spotify (Google Play Music, that Apple thing)? I guess they only used Spotify for the hype train and album will not be there.

So do we know if the album will be on Spotify (Google Play Music, that Apple thing)? I guess they only used Spotify for the hype train and album will not be there.

Heh, I was going to ask the same thing a few minutes ago but didn't post it. Well its not on their W.A.S.T.E site or XL Recordings for preorder I checked them. I hope it will be up on Bleep or Boomkat, I presume it will be as they have the singles up there to buy.

imagine if the album doesn't actually come out tomorrow and they're trolling

it'll be glorious. so much butthurt

that said i'd personally be pretty pissed too

Guest bitroast

Taken from the new album released digitally on 8th May 2016 at 7pm BST.

7pm BST = 6pm GMT ?

imagine if the album doesn't actually come out tomorrow and they're trolling

it'll be glorious.

IF ($definitionOfGlory=="Chernobyl"+"Hitler"+"Auschwitz") then

Troll;

<---

ELSE

Album;

I'm setting my expectations to King Of Limbs level, just in case. But I'll be ready to buy when I get the chance later. That's fo sho

Guest bitroast

album title, tracklist + samples, ... + streaming ... all available on google play

*waiting for legit release a good boy*

Guest bitroast

!!!!!!!!

edit: THE TRACKLIST!!

"01 Burn the Witch
02 Daydreaming
03 Decks Dark
04 Desert Island Disk
05 Ful Stop
06 Glass Eyes
07 Identikit
08 The Numbers
09 Present Tense
10 Tinker Tailor Soldier Rich Man Poor Man Beggar Man Thief
11 True Love Waits"
(I'm also waiting till it releases properly everywhere! But damn, seeing Present Tense and True Love Waits on there makes me so happy ;v;)

yeah. i considered signing up to google play to listen, but i didnt wanna risk having the album taken down mid-listen ... PLUS, the tracklist is in alphabetical order so there's no guarantee its the correct track order juuust yet.

aaand, it's gone lol

https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Radiohead_A_Moon_Shaped_Pool?id=B57cafi5cj2vwsy6a7e2a3ylyxm

Guest bitroast

Ful Stop is the closer ;) ;) saying it now.

true love waits could be the closer ... tbh. fuck. its pretty WILD seeing that on an actual radiohead tracklist. i kind of resided myself to the reality that the moment had passed.

i hope true love waits sounds nothing like the older version...and the lyrics are completely different. it was such a particularly teenage-ballad song, something i really don't need from current rh.

Archived