IGNORED

Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

misc

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't get enough of this album since it came out. Also have the earworm problem, which I wasn't expecting on first listen.

Not much to say that hasn't been said - it's lovely stuff, and I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I do. Happy days.

(throwing your cash at strippers to simulate precipitation), it takes on a different feel. Maybe not. Maybe Thom really did toss a lot of quid at strip clubs after divorce.

OK, now I'm imagining a new kind of music video for Radiohead. :biggrin:

I’ve been desperate to hear anything on this set that wasn’t the sound of Radiohead chasing their own tail, blissfully unaware of the requirement to pay anyone else the slightest mind.

Yeah, he revealed himself with this line. I imagined him with arms folded and stamping his foot as he says this.

After 4-5 listens Im not forced to listen it again. Mixed feelings. Too lacrimogenous/moody. Stellar production but the compositions make, to me, one of the most boring RH albums. Kid A, Amnnesiac and In Rainbows is where the guacamole is.

Time will tell but...

Guest bitroast

:nacmat::nacmat::nacmat: LP10 / Metallica cover album hype !!! :nacmat::nacmat::nacmat:

or maybe ... flaming lips collaboration hype ??? thom n wayne rocking out like it's nineteen ninety nine !!!

91eIkA3odmL._SL1425_.jpg

Archived