IGNORED

Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

misc

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is fucked up! I went along to an event for an hour odd and listened to the live stuff. Was pretty cool. Got the exclusive art booklet thing, a poster, and picked up the vinyl. Would have been cool to stick around and here what was on the playlists, but alas had to go back to work.

can't wait for bigots to blame this on religion

It is in this case though. Zealot vigalantes. IiTllurkey is having a lot of problems. I have Turkish friend who came to Texas for college and he doesnt want to go back anymore.

Turkey is a Muslim country but was a secular one as well though though many are trying to erode that

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

so it seems that desert island disk is a weak point for a majority. I think it's totally the key to the record. when the verse about "crossing the street" happens, it just takes off.

drunk Jules

mods pls delete

Guest bitroast

quite enjoy Desert Island Disk. ... wouldn't half mind if ((insert rant here about how song is too short for its own good)).

but this is just a personal opinion .. not at all legit criticism of the song. song is nice 8-) album is good 8-)

Guest bitroast

is very upsetting :^(

the album already seemed to have the theme of 'things turning to shit' running through its blood. burn the witch lyrics, the neil young anthem of 'the numbers'..

what a shitty thing to happen to something as innocent as record store holding a listening event album launch for people who like music... having a beer .. :^(

Album still shit for me, 3 good songs. Daydreaming, Decks Dark & Present Tense.

There are some absolute clunkers amongst the rest.

I actually don't think there's a single clunker on the album!

there aren't

Guest bitroast

It's rainy, it's a Monday, I think i'll be listening to this on my way to work again.

if i had stats of how/when i listened to this album im pretty sure on way to work would be at the top.

After numerous listens (including on vinyl), this album feels infinitely more enjoyable than TKOL. I do feel there are a number of ways I could've better spent the £60 I splashed out on the special edition though. I hope the second CD doesn't actually include Spectre. If it does, someone needs to tell Thom et al that it isn't the great track they seem to think it is. A free upload on Soundcloud is the best it deserves.

Archived