Shit man, this is really good. Great work, very 90's but who cares, sounds wicked!

I'm North Devon, near Barnstaple. Where abouts were you based? Good to hear some South West tunes.

neat sounds, i like the little singing thing around 1:52

Thanks, you hear it! :D

Shit man, this is really good. Great work, very 90's but who cares, sounds wicked!

I'm North Devon, near Barnstaple. Where abouts were you based? Good to hear some South West tunes.

I was in Paulton (not Cornwall or Devon, but still) before that I was in Liskeard for a couple of years, before that I was in Buckland Monachorum, and before that I was in Gunnislake, then Walkhampton. Not been back to the southern counties for years, still miss :/

Some really cool acid lines and beats here.Sexy drum loops.Acid at 1:07 is amazing.

But around 4:15 it become a bit messy(too much reverb/bass?)

I would put the acid lines volume a bit louder.

Other than that nice work man!

yeah this is pretty neat, sounds like something out of drukqs... not just rhythmically but also the sound color palette, seems like richard just handed you his stock sounds and you made a composition with it, and a very good one!!! hell of a song!

i also love the reverb crescendos into walls of sound but i guess i'm missing highs on this one... got too muddy... needs brightness over there!

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now