IGNORED

Martin Shkreli vs. Ghostface Killah

Npoess

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what this situation needs is Shia LaBeouf to fix things

flol

I'm playing my "I'm too old for this shit" card with this drama. Even though I know who Ghostface Killah is as a casual Wu-Tang fan and big MF DOOM fan from the past I exaggerated my de facto dad ignorance when my wife who asked if I knew about it. I was like "well I dunno much about it but I would say, in general, it's probably not a good idea to pick a squabble with a dude who goes by ghostface killah"

In this interview, he's basically rebranding himself. By price gouging this much, the burden actually falls on the taxpayers and not AIDS patients themselves. But when you look at his behavior in this interview and compare it to his smug cunty face at the congressional hearings, you can be sure that he is a sociopath motivated by nothing but money and ego. He's definitely not like Robin Hood and he's not all that different than a lot of other people in his profession.

What interested me most about this interview was: What would a secret elite investment firm like Bridger Capital want to talk about with Charlemagne, a hip hop radio host? At several points during the interview, Shkreli seems shocked that Charlemagne even knows it exists since "not to be spoken of" or whatever.

What interested me most about this interview was: What would a secret elite investment firm like Bridger Capital want to talk about with Charlemagne, a hip hop radio host? At several points during the interview, Shkreli seems shocked that Charlemagne even knows it exists since "not to be spoken of" or whatever.

That was the annual secret meeting where they plan out the general aesthetic and message of mainstream rap to keep urban youth ignorant, inarticulate, and craving rims/firearms.

That was the annual secret meeting where they plan out the general aesthetic and message of mainstream rap to keep urban youth ignorant, inarticulate, and craving rims/firearms.

More or less. They probably told him to keep mentioning the "Black Lives Matter" movement, if I had to make an honest guess. Just more shit to keep people from getting along.

Archived