IGNORED

Martin Shkreli vs. Ghostface Killah

Npoess

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Camouflaged chameleon orchestrating this whole beef on the low.

...well, they already got your wife and children.

Maybe everyone can just sell their albums to Martin? Then all musicians will be able to eat. And he will have all the music in his private lair. And we will be happy in our future music-less world.

Maybe everyone can just sell their albums to Martin? Then all musicians will be able to eat. And he will have all the music in his private lair. And we will be happy in our future music-less world.

This is a great idea. You inspired me to give it a try.

nxTGhcV.png

I'm afraid he'd only buy certain names though. He's not bringing his millions to the table for the new fluorescent grey album. But that might be the exception. Who knows...

But to be clear, he's not some 2-dimensional supervillian

He's just a massive douche who is good at rationalizing his douchery to himself

Limpy, you're not really being clear, you pranksterman. Not 2-dimensional, but he's just 1. A massive douche, and 2. Who is good at rationalising. I'm counting two friggen dimensions. My sarcasm meter exploded while trying to understand what you're doing here. Dude, you must be a genius after all!

This is a great idea. You inspired me to give it a try.

nxTGhcV.png

lol

I'm afraid he'd only buy certain names though. He's not bringing his millions to the table for the new fluorescent grey album. But that might be the exception. Who knows...

I dunno I heard he loves "diet Aphex Twin + Obama samples".

Guest bitroast

i would actually respect kanye here in not bothering to respond at all to tweet.

that dumb shkreli radio appearance recently was funny with the dude asking "why did you keep seeking all this dumb attention??" and 100% that's all it's become at this point. the kids gotten used to the attention.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Remember when he was acting all weird during the trial? That how these entitled sociopaths act when they get caught and know they’re fucked. A bit of foreshadowing for the bigger villains about to fall if you ask me.

• 2 years later...

Shkreli’s plea from prison: Free me and I’ll cure COVID-19

I am one of the few executives experienced in ALL aspects of drug development from molecule creation and hypothesis generation, to preclinical assessments and clinical trial design/target engagement demonstration, and manufacturing/synthesis and global logistics and deployment of medicines. 

I am asking for a brief furlough (3 months) to assist in research work on COVID-19,” he writes, adding that this temporary freedom won’t be a treat. “Being released to the post-COVID world is no solace to even the incarcerated.

https://prosperopharma.com/covid19.pdf

Archived