IGNORED

UFO'S

pyramidpanes

• 1 month later...

I don't know how to feel about this all. Why is this happening. Why is the Pentagon, of all agencies, releasing (old) footage of unknown flying objects? Why are credible newspapers like the NYT and the Wash Post reporting on this in-depth? And why doesn't it get more attention? I mean, this sort of confirms the existence of physics-defying, highly advanced crafts, why isn't this bigger? Very confusing.

The orange shitgibbon in the WH is far more entertaining and cause for concern than possible alien visitations. This is the world we live in.

Edited by azatoth

Also, from what I'm understanding, the object in the "Go Fast" vid has a cold surface (as it shows up white in black mode). How is that physically possible? How is there no heat from propulsion or friction? 

I find the varied references to UFO like experiences in Ayahuasca visions pretty fascinating e.g.

https://erowid.org/chemicals/ayahuasca/ayahuasca_writings1.shtml

"

In spite of the frequency with which Pablo depicts spaceships, he is sparsein his commentary about them. Pablo says that these vehicles may take manyshapes, are able to attain infinite speed, and can travel underwater or underthe earth. The beings travelling in them are like spirits, having bodies moresubtle than ours, appearing and disappearing at will. They belong to advancedextraterrestrial civilizations that live in perfect harmony.

misterio-profundo-pablo-amaringo.jpg

check out Pablos artwork(http://www.ayahuascavisions.com/index.html ), internet seems a bit lax on discussing this element

http://readersupportednews.org/pm-section/165-165/21382-do-dmt-experiences-really-suggest-communication-with-aliens

an article chewing the cud on topic^^

have quite a few friends who all have different experiences, My only reccall with aliens has been whilst lucid dreaming

I reckon humanity as a whole is far too conditioned in sense of "me/I" identity and all the stories that come along with that, by and large there's too much restless churning of the mind for us to recognise these more "advanced" subtler forms of life that probably keep a beady eye on us - we're way too distanced from the present moment to grok em I reckon :)!

I enjoy the work of this collective http://temporarytemples.co.uk/ lots of great effort in documenting crop circles - they publish a photobook of all the ones of the year they have photographed (I don't think there are any other such annual publications)

if you're interested I'd recommend giving this book a read http://temporarytemples.co.uk/product/crooked-soley-a-crop-circle-revelation

it makes the "crop circles as people DIYing" it look too heavy handed a theory (some probably are but all of them? year in year out for the entertainment of a tiny fringe of interested people?) - regardless the circles/craft/visions/experiences etc are an enigma of our times, they keep life exciting! they encourage us into relationship with the unknown and mysterious, they make us think.

Edited by Macca

I don't know how to feel about this all. Why is this happening. Why is the Pentagon, of all agencies, releasing (old) footage of unknown flying objects? Why are credible newspapers like the NYT and the Wash Post reporting on this in-depth? And why doesn't it get more attention? I mean, this sort of confirms the existence of physics-defying, highly advanced crafts, why isn't this bigger? Very confusing.

Because nothing shown is proof of anything at all, except that there's an unidentified thing that happened. Could be a physical object skewing sensors, could be an actual craft capable of doing what it seems, could be fucked up machinery, could be dozens of things.

The reporters are reporting the facts, the facts lead to nothing, though. Some disparate facts and a shit ton of strange experiences, even from credible and professional people, does not mean much without explanation and tangible, undeniable answers. People have been asking questions and sharing experiences for decades (if not hundreds/thousands of years) and there's still nothing beyond the blurry photos, the odd video that seems real but doesn't show anything, and lots of people swearing by an experience that no one else can back up.

I love that there's some amount of light being shed on these topics and the world's governments are becoming a touch more okay with discussing it all in public, but really there's no proof of anything. Ever. Nothing. There's lots of things without explanation, but they all just lead to more questions. Not a one ever has been an answer.

i think "governments" release those videos from time to time to distract people, just imagine how much time & focus people lose of analyzing those dumb video which in most cases its something military thats being tested or a weather phenomenon.

Because nothing shown is proof of anything at all, except that there's an unidentified thing that happened. Could be a physical object skewing sensors, could be an actual craft capable of doing what it seems, could be fucked up machinery, could be dozens of things.

The reporters are reporting the facts, the facts lead to nothing, though. Some disparate facts and a shit ton of strange experiences, even from credible and professional people, does not mean much without explanation and tangible, undeniable answers. People have been asking questions and sharing experiences for decades (if not hundreds/thousands of years) and there's still nothing beyond the blurry photos, the odd video that seems real but doesn't show anything, and lots of people swearing by an experience that no one else can back up.

I love that there's some amount of light being shed on these topics and the world's governments are becoming a touch more okay with discussing it all in public, but really there's no proof of anything. Ever. Nothing. There's lots of things without explanation, but they all just lead to more questions. Not a one ever has been an answer.

You raise some good points. Of course it could be nothing and everything. What I don't understand, however, is why governments are suddenly cool and open about these "encounters", while all they had to offer as an explanation until a few years ago was swamp gas and misinterpreted star constellations. Why are they now declassifying year old footage? Why are credible eyewitnesses now coming forth to comment? Why are established non-tabloid papers now reporting on this while they avoided fringe shit like the plague?

This is so surreal, it almost feels like a dream. 

I also wouldn't compare this to blurry photos, I mean, they used some of the best sensor technology available. Also weird that they mentioned a fleet of those things, and that they observed them for two weeks until sending jets there.

i think "governments" release those videos from time to time to distract people, just imagine how much time & focus people lose of analyzing those dumb video which in most cases its something military thats being tested or a weather phenomenon.

The CIA used to plant UFO stories in newspapers to cover up their U-2 program. Wouldn't be surprised if this is a hoax along those lines, given that we're knee-deep in Cold War II. 

But then again, the spray-tanned turd is enough of a distraction for people and most don't give a shit about flying saucers. 

david lynch pretty much nailed it. the trinity explosion attracted attention, likely from billion year old ai.

their trolling of us is the deliberately visible aspect of their presence.

who knows what timeline engineering they could be getting up to

weee

Edited by very honest

clicks play

3:35:01

opens into a new tab.

reads description

"Filmed in Melbourne Australia on the 8th of November 2016."

is that the entire description?

yep. ok

looks at comments

Comments are disabled for this video.

well.

ok.

clicks play anyway.

all audio is panned left.

3 strikes and you're out motherfuckers.

Edited by auxien

lol, but yeh anyway in that yt, dude provides a summary of the ufo phenomena as a historian. thats it rly; no hype no spin just laying out info available so far. terrible audio, nothing 2 look @ but rather sober account imo so thought 2 share w. y'all.

peru-ufos.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

ive seen one, pretty fascinating, and honestly its difficult to explain it to anyone because of how cliche it sounds but it flew towards me, still probably couple hundred, (or about 150) above clouds anyway... but shit was real. was scared of getting abducted tbh and it got close enough so i could see its shape.. triangular with fury sparks, lighting coming out of it. 

awesome. i welcome them. by what i've heard ufo sightings are becoming more and more common

Edited by yek

• 1 month later...

I'm currently available for abduction.

Seriously, bring this shit on. Let's see how weird it can get. I'm not afraid. 

As romanticdude said, this was really weird to see in the more reputable news sources all the sudden. And as he also observed, I was extremely shocked at how very few people actually discussed this. I felt like some guy who loves that "Ancient Aliens" show or something when I told people about it. The incredulity on my friends' faces made me doubt myself and my sources. I started wondering "maybe the NYTimes jumped the shark?..." or "maybe I dreamed that shit up". Then I looked at my computer screen while I tried to shove it in my friends' snarky faces, and I started wondering if I was dreaming the whole moment. Then I remembered that I live in a universe where Trump is fucking president and I had all the proof I need that I can't trust any proof at all, that nothing is real, that we might as well be in some universe where Rowdy Roddy Piper shoots upper-middle class people in banks because he has cool shades that allows him to see the truth. 

This fucking life.