IGNORED

UFO'S

pyramidpanes

1 hour ago, yekker said:

I had a good convo with my stepdad today about aliens and ufos. He has just as many feelings about the subject as i do which is cool.

I feel like there is this need among people for something more than just what we experience in our immediate surroundings. Like... the need for your life to add up in some way in a way that you don't quite understand until you look back on it. And so people turn to these intriguing "Maybe so/ Maybe not" things like UFOs..... religion...etc which have the potential to give mere existence more meaning, whether they are real, or perhaps even if they are not. As long as you feel it's real.

Edited by Brisbot

13 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

I feel like there is this need among people for something more than just what we experience in our immediate surroundings. Like... the need for your life to add up in some way in a way that you don't quite understand until you look back on it. And so people turn to these intriguing "Maybe so/ Maybe not" things like UFOs..... religion...etc which have the potential to give mere existence more meaning, whether they are real, or perhaps even if they are not. As long as you feel it's real.

For sure and it's fun exchanging theories/conspiracy theories to see where people stand. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Brisbot said:

sure, a real skeptic has to consider this kind of thing. 

also, there are mysteries in life. what is consciousness? what is time? what is life and does it grow from non-life in some circmstances? if so, how common is it, and what would aliens be like? given that second-generation stars like the sun have been around the milky way for billions of years, it's not unreasonable to wonder about. a billion years is a long time. humans could be bored af from singularity transcendence and merging with the awareness of the quantum flux of the multiverse in like 1,000 years, for all we know.

maybe it's an escape from mundane things i prefer to avoid but also i think it's a legitimate interest to explore the unknown and the unexplained.

when it comes to reported sightings, i am really interested in the issue of cameras. it seems like there were more ufo videos BEFORE every single fucking person had a camera in their pockets. this really wipes out nuts-and-bolts-craft theory, imo. 

the subject bleeds into philosophy because it pushes you to test your assumptions about reality. is the 3d timeline rendered by the primate brain removed from other paradigms of understanding the universe?

Edited by very honest
  • Like 3

Disney+ has a National Geographic series from 2012 about UFO sightings over Europe (7 episodes). I thought it was well done and informative, and a few of the cases I had not heard about before.

https://www.disneyplus.com/series/ufo-europe-the-untold-stories/JDv2SPRjNSoQ

1 hour ago, Joyrex said:

What if we're the aliens (as in we are not native to Earth)?

I think that was from the X-files mythology, no? that aliens were here long before us, and left that black oil buried in the earth that crawled under your skin when you got near it.

closest I've been to a UFO is I actually visited Roswell, NM in 1997, which was the 50th anniversary of the UFO crash. my mom took us to a big UFO convention that was happening and all the hokey alien museums they have in that town. 

We do not belong here

This planet was a terrarium

Humans always need it to be 72 to 76 degrees out. We don't belong here 

Also, Lazaar said the aliens complained of the heat of the desert at Area 51, Before they killed everyone in the hanger. Rumors he heard. There you go

Edited by marf
  • Farnsworth 1

42 minutes ago, cyanobacteria said:

ufos are debugger induced qualia leakage. the simulators themselves dont fully understand whats happening in here so they need to probe sometimes beyond their typical sensors

i know.. i know.. i post this all the time but here it is again because.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

i remember seeing it before but its a good brainstormer.  how do we figure it out? drop all of our petty squabbles on the inside but continue pretending it's business as usual on the outside, collectively as a species, and implement mass surveillance and awareness? this would be a paranoid schizophrenic reaction but it seems like the only way to get close.  would they already know what we were trying and just morph?

every intelligent entity must have a UFO phenomena in its psychic space, something exceeding the current understanding of reality.

its impossible to not find it interesting and compelling because it's so unfalsifiable but on the cusp of being visceral.  its like DMT minus the immediacy and provability.  they make your mind go in weird directions just wondering. its scary

13 hours ago, ignatius said:

Yeah this could might possibly be the closest to the truth imo

The ufos (or aliens) are nothing new, as we know. I also suspected that they are from earth but live in some kind of another dimension, we’ve been contacting them since forever and the secret societies are usually formed and organized around that. The malicious ones are those we know as devils in our major belief systems, that’s why almost every researcher eventually finds satanism, satanic rituals and shit (not any kind of occultism) at the core (or on the top) of the secret societies.

I read about this 100 yrs ago and i don’t know what to think about it today tbh! Don’t care any more. 

... what matters is 2 new ae albums imminent 

Edited by xox
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Burger 1

16 hours ago, ignatius said:

Took me a few minutes to realize he was rapping

• Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1