IGNORED

UFO'S

pyramidpanes

1 hour ago, auxien said:

https://www.mysterywire.com/ufo/new-uap-photographs/

video there is actually worth watching, information-dense and not ridiculous. 

''This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.''

1 hour ago, very honest said:

you're fake news

• Like 3

2 hours ago, xox said:

''This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.''

Military and intelligence officials say they remain baffled by unusual, unidentified aircraft that have been encountered in recent years off both coasts of the United States.

Many of the objects have been referred to as drones, but that is not what Pentagon investigators have been telling the chain of command behind the scenes.

Naval Air Station Oceana is the center of airpower on the east coast of the United States. It is a sprawling naval air station in Virginia, home to the best aviators in the world.

Since at least 2014, F-18 pilots flying into the zone designated W-72 have reported encounters with a bizarre array of unknown, unidentified objects and aircraft, positioned directly in their daily flight paths.

Investigators with the Pentagon’s UAP Task Force have requested that airmen try to document their encounters.

On March 4th, 2019, one of them did.

An F-18 weapons systems officer (WSO) seated behind the pilot used his iPhone to capture images of three different objects he encountered in the same airspace.

At 3:02 p.m. he photographed an odd shaped object. Another photo, taken close to the same time, was first posted to twitter on May 11, 2020, then again on social media 6 months later.

Other photos taken on the same day; March 4th, 2019 have never been made public until now.

The object the Navy calls the “Sphere” was photographed at 2:44 p.m.

Sphere.jpg

The second one to be photographed was dubbed the “Acorn.” A similar, but different photograph of this same object was published online in December 2020.

Acorn.jpg

Then, 12 minutes later, the WSO spotted a third object,  described as the “Metallic Blimp.” It appears to have various appendages. 

Metallic-Blinp.jpg

Mystery Wire first learned of the photos exactly two years ago during a private briefing hosted by Robert Bigelow and several others in Las Vegas on Saturday, April 6, 2019.

Speculation at the time was that the objects might be foreign spy drones, possibly Chinese, and we’ve learned the Navy wanted to “snag one,” meaning capture it for study. That never happened.

Critics tried to explain away the objects. Several people online compared the Acorn to a toy Batman balloon. But two years later, after careful study by the UAP Task Force, the objects remain unidentified.

Although these three did not perform spectacular maneuvers like the famed Tic Tac or Gimbal UFOs recorded elsewhere, they do not behave like any drones or balloons known to the U.S. military.

Mystery Wire has learned of sensitive briefings prepared by the UAP Task Force and delivered to multiple military and intelligence audiences.

The Task Force reports noted that the objects were able to remain stationary in high winds, with no movement, beyond the capability of known balloons or drones.

Earlier this week, Chief of Naval Operations Michael Gilday was questioned by reporters about naval encounters on the west coast. Swarms of so-called drones buzzed Navy warships in July 2019, a few months after the east coast photographs were taken.

The admiral said information has been collected and analyzed but the objects have defied explanation. In March, the former National Intelligence Director John Ratcliffe told Fox News that he was one of many top officials to be briefed on the mystery craft.

“We are talking about objects that have been seen by Navy or Air Force pilots, or have been picked up by satellite imagery that frankly engage in actions that are difficult to explain,” Ratcliffe said. “Movements that are hard to replicate that we don’t have the technology for. Or traveling at speeds that exceed the sound barrier without a sonic boom.”

The so-called drone swarms that buzzed Navy destroyers in 2019 have been further documented in articles by The Drive, which obtained ships logs describing the weird incursions.  Those encounters appeared in the same general area as the 2004 Tic Tac UFO which was pursued by former Navy Commander Dave Fravor.

Fravor has reportedly briefed Congress about his encounter, one of several briefings arranged by the UAP Task Force, even before it existed under that name.

Unlike previous decades, when the UFO topic was ignored or hushed up by Pentagon leaders and Congress, Fravor thinks there are solid reasons for the Pentagon’s now-deadly serious interest. “We haven’t been attacked or anything like that,” Fravor said. “But I look at it for two reasons. One, if there’s a capability, we can’t explain it. Number two, if you can explain it, then you can literally change everything that we do.”

Mystery Wire has reached out to the Pentagon for comment on these images and will update this story if needed.

• Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 1

19 minutes ago, joseph said:

The quality of the photos is vexing. You'd think the military would bother to get some good images, right? 

The quality of the photos are good? They’re  a pilots iPhone after all. I’m sure there are classified photos of these or similar craft with military grade imaging though.

13 minutes ago, joseph said:

The quality of the photos is vexing. You'd think the military would bother to get some good images, right? 

exactly! so if i understood it correctly, the pilot took those pics with his iphone?! a billion dollars airplanes without at least 2-3 basic 15 dollars cameras on it? they didn't think they could possibly ever be in a situation in which it might be useful for a military plane to have at least a basic wide angle camera on its nose

4 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

The quality of the photos are good? They’re  a pilots iPhone after all. I’m sure there are classified photos of these or similar craft with military grade imaging though.

well they probably have, and these pics are 'leaks', right?

so after almost a century of faqing with our brains i really doubt that top ranks in the us' military don't know exactly what's behind the ufo phenomenon ...these 'leaked' pics and stories, 'interviews' and 'confessions' are just them faqing a bit more with our brains and i stopped reacting more than 10 yrs ago. noow i just watch and laugh bc nothing ever changes! we're still just the sheep

• Like 1

the military won't want to declassify anything because it's imperative for their purpose(s) to have an upper hand w/r/t new technology & information; esp. if that tech/info is paradigm shifting. hence all the compartmentalisation, secrecy, media mis- & dis- info, govt ppl not knowing &/or not telling jack.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, xox said:

exactly! so if i understood it correctly, the pilot took those pics with his iphone?! a billion dollars airplanes without at least 2-3 basic 15 dollars cameras on it? they didn't think they could possibly ever be in a situation in which it might be useful for a military plane to have at least a basic wide angle camera on its nose

I hear what you're saying and I agree that iPhone's really need to step up their game.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

According to my girlfriend UFOs are a non-existent entity.

Which leads to the question of why people are so desperate to believe in them, for what purpose?

I think the reason is because it's a form of religion. A new age one to replace Christianity or Islam but still, it's a form of religion that offers hope for better things to come (the aliens come and help us). It's just like how Christianity in the past promised that if you die and go to heaven you'd be immortal and see God, aliens promise they'll come and help us (either by bringing immortality or by giving us technology we need)

Also it's easier for people to believe in an alien invasion than the possibility of their own extinction. And maybe it's easier to give up on society when you think that aliens will save humanity, than if you know there won't be any salvation at all (even if they're just as fictional as God) For those who have faith in aliens though, it doesn't matter if they exist or not. If you're ready to believe they exist then you'll believe despite any evidence and without even looking at any evidence anyway. It's like someone telling Christians there is no proof Jesus Christ existed but I can provide evidence he did not exist. They'll still ignore the evidence and say "don't listen to him! Because he doesn't have faith" or whateverAnd what about the people who want them to exist? Why should we care about them? I mean if they want aliens so much wouldn't they be happier with them not existing? Ufology is an entertaining subject for some probably but I don't see the point of being obsessed with it but not being obsessed with life on other planets. I mean if you want to believe life exists on other planets but that you're the only one who can see it then that's weird. If you believe that aliens exist and no one else can see them then why not just believe that they're invisible and then you won't be obsessed with them? It makes no sense to be obsessed with aliens and not obsessed with the whole universeI think people are desperate for aliens because they want hope. Hope for a better future somehow. Better than what we have now, probably because of climate change or nuclear war or something like that. Aliens would be better than nothing right? Like God is better than nothing and God doesn't even existAnd in this case I'm just saying "alien" as a way to describe some other intelligent species that isn't human if that makes senseThe main reason I don't trust all those UFO pictures or videos is because most of them are obviously faked, especially the way the objects move (they're clearly CGI). Also some of them are stupidly overexposed so they don't look real, especially if they're flying low. And there are a lot of CGI videos of planes that you can find online. I've seen a video that had a plane in the sky and then showed the same video with an object replacing the plane and it was obvious that the UFO was CGI. It doesn't have to be perfectly clear that it's CGI though because people are humans after all and we can't see everything clearly with our eyes, but you have to be a moron to think that these things are real

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dingformung said:

According to my girlfriend UFOs are a non-existent entity.

Which leads to the question of why people are so desperate to believe in them, for what purpose?

I think the reason is because it's a form of religion. A new age one to replace Christianity or Islam but still, it's a form of religion that offers hope for better things to come (the aliens come and help us). It's just like how Christianity in the past promised that if you die and go to heaven you'd be immortal and see God, aliens promise they'll come and help us (either by bringing immortality or by giving us technology we need)

Also it's easier for people to believe in an alien invasion than the possibility of their own extinction. And maybe it's easier to give up on society when you think that aliens will save humanity, than if you know there won't be any salvation at all (even if they're just as fictional as God) For those who have faith in aliens though, it doesn't matter if they exist or not. If you're ready to believe they exist then you'll believe despite any evidence and without even looking at any evidence anyway. It's like someone telling Christians there is no proof Jesus Christ existed but I can provide evidence he did not exist. They'll still ignore the evidence and say "don't listen to him! Because he doesn't have faith" or whateverAnd what about the people who want them to exist? Why should we care about them? I mean if they want aliens so much wouldn't they be happier with them not existing? Ufology is an entertaining subject for some probably but I don't see the point of being obsessed with it but not being obsessed with life on other planets. I mean if you want to believe life exists on other planets but that you're the only one who can see it then that's weird. If you believe that aliens exist and no one else can see them then why not just believe that they're invisible and then you won't be obsessed with them? It makes no sense to be obsessed with aliens and not obsessed with the whole universeI think people are desperate for aliens because they want hope. Hope for a better future somehow. Better than what we have now, probably because of climate change or nuclear war or something like that. Aliens would be better than nothing right? Like God is better than nothing and God doesn't even existAnd in this case I'm just saying "alien" as a way to describe some other intelligent species that isn't human if that makes senseThe main reason I don't trust all those UFO pictures or videos is because most of them are obviously faked, especially the way the objects move (they're clearly CGI). Also some of them are stupidly overexposed so they don't look real, especially if they're flying low. And there are a lot of CGI videos of planes that you can find online. I've seen a video that had a plane in the sky and then showed the same video with an object replacing the plane and it was obvious that the UFO was CGI. It doesn't have to be perfectly clear that it's CGI though because people are humans after all and we can't see everything clearly with our eyes, but you have to be a moron to think that these things are real

image.png.46c0322b5dcd78264ace7b7fda0b13a4.png

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Farnsworth 1

11 hours ago, dingformung said:

It's like someone telling Christians there is no proof Jesus Christ existed but I can provide evidence he did not exist. They'll still ignore the evidence and say "don't listen to him! Because he doesn't have faith" or whatever

i didn't even read your post past "according to my girlfriend" (that's where i drew the line) but i just did and you're either high on drugs, ignorant, or trolling: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus 

it's common knowledge that jesus existed. did he have superpowers and shit though? pretty unlikely.

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

What do you guys think jesus did with his Influencer  power?  Free meals at restaurants in exchange for a shout out at his rally's?

Also  that dude definitely got pussy with those abs.

Edited by Wunderbar