IGNORED

UFO'S

pyramidpanes

what if you don't drink coffee?

idk what it was but last Friday, around 1130pm in the PNW, I was standing in my front yard admiring the stars and right under Ursa major, "below" (or in front of, I guess) Merak and Dubhe, a series of slow moving lights - the same brightness as the nearby stars, moving in a line about double the speed you may typically perceive a satellite to be traveling - all headed, one by one, spaced unevenly but not close together, toward Polaris. They each vanished when they got to more or less the same spot, a ways beyond the big dipper, but the night was completely clear as far as I could tell and near where they disappeared there were stars visible, so it wasn't clouds blocking them...

I dunno, weird stuff man. My phone camera sucks way too hard to capture something that subtle. Drones? 

edit: there were something like a dozen of these slow moving "stars", and the whole affair lasted about 10-15 minutes. 

Edited by luke viia
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, luke viia said:

idk what it was but last Friday, around 1130pm in the PNW, I was standing in my front yard admiring the stars and right under Ursa major, "below" (or in front of, I guess) Merak and Dubhe, a series of slow moving lights - the same brightness as the nearby stars, moving in a line about double the speed you may typically perceive a satellite to be traveling - all headed, one by one, spaced unevenly but not close together, toward Polaris. They each vanished when they got to more or less the same spot, a ways beyond the big dipper, but the night was completely clear as far as I could tell and near where they disappeared there were stars visible, so it wasn't clouds blocking them...

I dunno, weird stuff man. My phone camera sucks way too hard to capture something that subtle. Drones? 

edit: there were something like a dozen of these slow moving "stars", and the whole affair lasted about 10-15 minutes. 

Starlink satellites drifting apart shortly after launch maybe? The vanishing could be that they moved into earth's shadow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, zkom said:

fCDKJm7.jpeg

can we eat aliens tho? you know aliens gonna show up, some crazy ass mofo's gonna try and eat them, gain their magical powers, or what not. 

2 minutes ago, zero said:

can we eat aliens tho? you know aliens gonna show up, some crazy ass mofo's gonna try and eat them, gain their magical powers, or what not. 

That's basically the punchline of a Chinese joke about Cantonese people I once heard.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zero said:

Can we milk them? Id like some alien cheese! ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1

What if Humans are weird? - A collection of posts about humans interacting with aliens, where humans aren't completely overrated.

Humans Are Space Orcs - What if humans are the aliens? (Music and Sonic Weaponry.)

(Bonus round: The United Federation of "hold my beer, I got this")

Edited by dcom

I was outside on my balcony and when I looked into the sky I saw a lot of star like lights and they arranged into a perfect straight line which was floating into one direction. It looked really strange and I'm sure it wasn't airplanes because they didn't move like airplanes (theyy moved in a more dynamic way, not with those wide curves airplanes tend to do). This perfect line was then moving into one direction and it was really many of those lights. They disappeared behind a building, so I went outside to get to a spot where there is no light pollution from street lamps and less buildings around so I went into the park but it was over. But as I sat there for a while it suddenly happened again. There was something that looked like a shooting star along with a muted explosion like noise and then another perfect geometrical line of light dots travelled across the entire night sky until they disappeared behind the horizon. I have no idea what that was. maybe it was drones?

RUSSIANS??

I am confused

On 5/18/2021 at 10:50 AM, brian trageskin said:

in before zeff reports your ass for posting "gore" material on watmm

you literally posted a picture of an animal committing suicide and it bounced on the ground and died if i remember

also this is disgusting picture literally a burnt carcass of some type of animal tryuly saddening imagine the pain of that poor creature

23 minutes ago, cyanobacteria said:

you literally posted a picture of an animal committing suicide and it bounced on the ground and died if i remember

also this is disgusting picture literally a burnt carcass of some type of animal tryuly saddening imagine the pain of that poor creature

i can't even begin to imagine how you feel when you pass by a butcher's