IGNORED

UFO'S

pyramidpanes

6 hours ago, zkom said:

if this isn't the basis for the theme of the next BOC then they've failed

edit: oh wait, this is a band's music video? i just put it on in the background and wasn't paying close attention. interesting

Edited by auxien
  • Farnsworth 1

6 hours ago, auxien said:

edit: oh wait, this is a band's music video? i just put it on in the background and wasn't paying close attention. interesting

Yeah, The Night Monitor is one of Neil Scrivin's projects. He has some other BOCy stuff also like the Twenty Years on Ben Nevis album.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The debate over the existence of extraterrestrial life was settled when the CIA authenticated the most famous piece of UAP evidence, the Alien Autopsy film. Now for the first time ever, a piece of that history is available to own. On Tuesday, a mind-blowing NFT of a frame from the film will be auctioned off on Rarible, the largest decentralized, creator-centric NFT marketplace. To make this item even more historic, the buyer will also receive a physical 16mm frame from the original film that was shot in 1947. The starting bid is over $1 million or 450 Etherum. The frame clearly depicts the autopsy of an extraterrestrial that crash landed in Roswell, New Mexico in August of 1947.

https://rarible.com/token/0x60f80121c31a0d46b5279700f9df786054aa5ee5:1024870:0x433c039840b27009e636a5479182ae6e1a2f395c

https://twitter.com/roswellnft

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Facepalm 1

15 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

not sure why the above twitter link keeps adding a q when pasted from my phone

I learned through the news that there was a UFO crash in Texas back in 1897. the UFO crashed into a windmill, and the townspeople buried the alien in a local cemetery. it was buried with "Christian burial rites." I wonder how it felt about that, ha.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/fire-destroys-city-hall-in-town-known-for-ufo-landing/2647833/

A UFO crashed into a windmill in Aurora on April 17, 1897. And residents gave Ned, an alien, a proper burial.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora,_Texas,_UFO_incident

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

American intelligence officials do not believe aliens are behind the UFOs – or what scientists prefer to call unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) – that were observed by Navy pilots, they cannot explain what the flying objects are. 

Most of the UAP reported “probably do represent physical objects” since they were registered across multiple sensors. The only UAP intelligence officials were able to identify “with high confidence” turned out to be “a large, deflating balloon”. “The others remain unexplained”

https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf

the pentagon UAP report was released this afternoon

https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf

they basically say "we haven't been formally collecting information on these until 2019 so it's hard to do an analysis because we don't have good data."

they recomend a formal reporting process in order to better study the phenomenon, moving forward

they look at 144 incidents that they had data on, from 2004 - 2021 (i guess, in some cases, some formal reports were made before 2019).

some things that stand out to me:

Most of the UAP reported probably do represent physical objects given that a majority of UAP were registered across multiple sensors, to include radar, infrared, electro-optical, weapon seekers, and visual observation.

In a limited number of incidents, UAP reportedly appeared to exhibit unusual flight characteristics. These observations could be the result of sensor errors, spoofing, or observer misperception and require additional rigorous analysis.

categories to explain uap: 

airborne clutter, natural atmospheric phenomena, USG or U.S. industry developmental programs, foreign adversary systems, and a catchall “other” bin.

on the 144 incidents: 

the UAPTF focused on reports that involved UAP largely witnessed firsthand by military aviators and that were collected from systems we considered to be reliable.

80 reports involved observation with multiple sensors.

they say stigma is a problem affecting reporting

But Some Potential Patterns Do Emerge

Although there was wide variability in the reports and the dataset is currently too limited to allow for detailed trend or pattern analysis, there was some clustering of UAP observations regarding shape, size, and, particularly, propulsion.

In 18 incidents, described in 21 reports, observers reported unusual UAP movement patterns or flight characteristics. Some UAP appeared to remain stationary in winds aloft, move against the wind, maneuver abruptly, or move at considerable speed, without discernable means of propulsion.

The UAPTF holds a small amount of data that appear to show UAP demonstrating acceleration or a degree of signature management

Some UAP observations could be attributable to developments and classified programs by U.S. entities

The UAPTF has 11 reports of documented instances in which pilots reported near misses with a UAP.

UAP have been detected near military facilities or by aircraft carrying the USG’s most advanced sensor systems.

womp

i'm seeing a lot of takes, online, about this report being disappointing. not sure what people expected. this is pretty interesting.  

the big takeaway is that this is more of a beginning. the UAP task force says there wasn't a system in place for managing this information, and this report serves to recommend how to set that system in place

Edited by very honest
  • Farnsworth 1

3 hours ago, very honest said:

The UAPTF has 11 reports of documented instances in which pilots reported near misses with a UAP.

UAP have been detected near military facilities or by aircraft carrying the USG’s most advanced sensor systems.

these bits are particularly intriguing. 

On 5/26/2021 at 4:57 PM, auxien said:

boc ae rdj chris cunningham collab ufo musicla documentary

Edited by cyanobacteria

The funny thing about UFO's, is that contrary to popular belief, aliens is not the explanation for these phenomena. If aliens were the explanation, they wouldn't be called UFO's. They'd be called alien spaceships, or something. Because it'd be quite obvious it would be aliens. The fact that aliens isn't the obvious explanation should make people assume there are simply no aliens involved. We would have known by now if they were. It's a hard pill to swallow, I'm sure. ?‍♀️

• Big Brain 1

Everything that is unknown is alien. Everything that isn't inside the earth is extraterrestrial. The earth is part of the world. But it's all in a dream of some sort, I guess. Knowledge is guessing but guessing isn't knowledge, therefore knowledge isn't knowledge. You want to believe?

• Thanks 1

i have a theory that, with covid, a lot of the people who were covid deniers or whatever were actually people for whom the idea of a real pandemic was so unsettling to them that they were driven to reject the idea.

i think i may be detecting the same phenomenon occurring with ding people who oddly claim to know what these unexplained phenomenon are not.

there is no reason to think there would be no alien ai in the solar system. none