IGNORED

UFO'S

pyramidpanes

2 hours ago, caze said:

why would anyone give a shit? they're just planes and balloons and shit.

Ah yes, because the US government spending billions every day cannot identify planes and weather balloons? I get your point though.

9 minutes ago, yekker said:

What is the chance UFOs are military vehicles?

Hide contents

Reverse engineered from alien technology :trollface:

0%

they are obviously unmanned intergalactic space vessels sent to observe the earth and send reports back to their planet. we do the same thing with our unmanned crafts going to Mars. just the aliens started their planet before we started ours and are technologically more advanced. we'll get there someday though, but everyone on this forum will be dead by then. except ding. I have a feeling that bastard is going to outlast every single one of us.

The Great Filter, in the context of the Fermi paradox, is whatever prevents non-living matter from undergoing abiogenesis, in time, to expanding lasting life as measured by the Kardashev scale. The concept originates in Robin Hanson's argument that the failure to find any extraterrestrial civilizations in the observable universe implies the possibility something is wrong with one or more of the arguments from various scientific disciplines that the appearance of advanced intelligent life is probable; this observation is conceptualized in terms of a "Great Filter" which acts to reduce the great number of sites where intelligent life might arise to the tiny number of intelligent species with advanced civilizations actually observed (currently just one: human). This probability threshold, which could lie behind us (in our past) or in front of us (in our future), might work as a barrier to the evolution of intelligent life, or as a high probability of self-destruction. The main counter-intuitive conclusion of this observation is that the easier it was for life to evolve to our stage, the bleaker our future chances probably are.

The Great Filter. Hanson's article.

the entire discussion about aliens is about language aesthetics

we should choose a different word to describe you all (aliens, ghosts, gods or whatever, all these names aren't good enough because they make me think of wrong stuff, and I want to know the truth even though i can never know it)

"kösfhkö"

hey you, yes you

"kösfhkö" is your new name

"kösfhkö" exist. no doubt

what is "kösfhkö"?

who the fuck knows

I don't know

turn my fiction into better fiction

• Burger 1

32 minutes ago, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

what a rabbit hole this all is. amazing. 

3 minutes ago, prdctvsm said:

^ the 'TR3B' is that black budget, top secret test aircraft using the antigravity propulsion: 

thx obama pls

the coughing is perfect.. just needs the sound of someone lighting a lighter and doing a bong rip to round it out 

• Farnsworth 1

18 minutes ago, ignatius said:

the coughing is perfect.. just needs the sound of someone lighting a lighter and doing a bong rip to round it out 

totally , 

the 2 girls in this triangle vid jsut wow ❤️

• Like 1

18 hours ago, chim said:

The only plausible argument against ET's that I've read is that the combinatorics of biochemistry are just too great for it to happen more than once within the universe's current age. 

There are counter arguments in alternative protein compounds and other non earth-centric solutions. It also just doesn't make sense to me considering the amount of matter out there, and exoplanets in the goldilocks zone. Black holes are devouring eachother every 20 minutes or so out there, billions of LY all around us, but this little fluke of an atmosphere is unique? 

Related and possibly interesting

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Satans Little Helper said:

Related and possibly interesting

That's an amazing discovery. Really puts a spin on the issue, not just in terms of probability but maybe we're the ET's after all. 

2 hours ago, chim said:

maybe we're the ET's after all. 

I've thought of that before. we think that THEY all look like big eyed, green, reptilian-like creatures.

what do they think we look like? maybe they look like exactly like us, and they think WE are the bug eyed EBE's...

13 minutes ago, zero said:

I've thought of that before. we think that THEY all look like big eyed, green, reptilian-like creatures.

what do they think we look like? maybe they look like exactly like us, and they think WE are the bug eyed EBE's...

what if they're just evolved humans coming back in time to sort some shit out? :cisfor:

• Farnsworth 1

5 minutes ago, ignatius said:

what if they're just evolved humans coming back in time to sort some shit out? :cisfor:

like changing the events of a certain day back in November 2016? or if they could erase all of 2020, then that'd be cool too.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, zero said:

like changing the events of a certain day back in November 2016? or if they could erase all of 2020, then that'd be cool too.

or coming back and making that one guy fuck a bat to start the plague to start to draw down population

• Farnsworth 1
  • Big Brain 1

On 7/7/2021 at 12:34 AM, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

finally read this, interesting if a bit empty (as expected). seems some are making some possibly important technological leaps, or getting closer to. seems all still a bit far off right now tho

On 7/10/2021 at 2:26 PM, auxien said:

seems some are making some possibly important technological leaps, or getting closer to.

no, just the usual completely unproven nonsense which violates the laws of physics.

• Haha 1
  • Burger 2

when are they gonna launch their attack? that's what we need to see. no more of these BS hovering videos. blow some shit up!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1