IGNORED

UFO'S

pyramidpanes

the cia have declassified some documents on ufos roughly between 1940s -1950s, annoyingly theres an xfiles theme going on but pretty interesting nonetheless -

https://www.cia.gov/news-information/blog/2016/take-a-peek-into-our-x-files.html

ufos-july-2014.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by pyramidpanes
  • Like 1

I read an illustrated cartoony book about aliens as a child and the last page shows a kid reading the same book at night with some aliens looking through the window. That and the one Simpsons episode where Burns becomes irradiated made me deathly scared of being abducted when I was younger

Bv1w3QSIcAE9pDt.jpg

Edited by jellyrajah

once saw 2 orange orbs with a mate alongside me, utterly surreal, completely quiet, observed these things do a right angle turn following a mountain escarpment, b4 they shifted more vertically up into the cloud line & disappeared

it was the same type of object observed by a South Wales police helicopter that followed it across the Severn Channel and filmed it too in the same week. This is what popped up on the local news that week (whoever does the music for these vids should be fuckin shot):

Everyone we've ever told this story says "yeah well i bet you were stoned etc". Yes & no. What is surreal is that i never really think about it.

When I was a kid I believed in that stuff, but then I learned stuff about astronomy and science and concluded it would be more effort than what it's worth for pretty much any species to come over here.

When I was a kid I believed in that stuff, but then I learned stuff about astronomy and science and concluded it would be more effort than what it's worth for pretty much any species to come over here.

A good deal of humans probably believed that before we were capable of flight too?

A good deal of humans probably believed that before we were capable of flight too?

Do you understand how large the universe is?

Do you understand how large the universe is?

Yes

I'm learning about filaments and superclusters in class at the moment, almost unfathomable how large these things are (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hercules-Corona_Borealis_Great_Wall). (Actually specifically this unit is about blackbody radiation, the size of the universe is implicit to the topic, yeah). Astronomy and astrophysics is incredibly interesting. If I felt I was smart enough to somehow survive in that field, I definitely would try to take it up as my field of study. The Universe is ridiculously huge.

Edit: You're right in a way that there would be very little need to come here, specifically. But if I had the ability to just fly around looking at other species like an intergalactic zoo yeah I probably would.

lol

Edited by StephenG

once saw 2 orange orbs with a mate alongside me, utterly surreal, completely quiet, observed these things do a right angle turn following a mountain escarpment, b4 they shifted more vertically up into the cloud line & disappeared

it was the same type of object observed by a South Wales police helicopter that followed it across the Severn Channel and filmed it too in the same week. This is what popped up on the local news that week (whoever does the music for these vids should be fuckin shot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hwoeGz4CHA

Everyone we've ever told this story says "yeah well i bet you were stoned etc". Yes & no. What is surreal is that i never really think about it.

Has all the hallmarks of reflection on the chopper window.

Anyways, on the topic: we've had tons of "UFO" sightings here in Calgary. Call me crazy but I've seen some of the same shit ET did (he talked about it in some threads).

Really strange lights over our airport for hours one night,.

Here actually, this is what I saw:

It doesn't look significant but some of them were extremely bright and they just kind of hovered there...? There was 15 or 16 of them. I work close to where they were "hovering" and they were pretty large, far larger than they appear here.

Maybe some sort of weather phenomenon or something? I remember them being in the paper the next day, and then the day after that taken out of the paper (online)?

Edited by StephenG

OR

If they could come here, they would be in complete control of energy and plasmas, and not be corporeal in any sense we can fathom. The idea of just jumping in an object and flying here is an artefact of the storytelling of a still primitive civilisation, electric fields communicate virtually instantaneously, they could vibrate into our space from galaxies away and out again and who knows if they'd bother to notice we're even here.

Maybe I am not hanging in the right parts of the internets, but the lack of good clear UFO footage is odd considering so many are carrying cameras with them.

Yeah, that's an oft brought up point actually.

Especially in this wonderful age of 909090190938 megapixel cell phone cameras.

I think they're real. Once when I was very sick in the hospital I astral projected into some kind of interstellar ship (not my doing; they brought me there). I agree it sounds like nonsense but it was very real to me.

I'm just saying that the likelihood of any other species visiting this planet (other than those that land on Earth in asteroids) is incredibly low. Like, ridiculously low. And the effort that would go into it (ie, energy spent in transport etc.) wouldn't be worth the distance traveled to what this place has to offer.

I'm just saying that the likelihood of any other species visiting this planet (other than those that land on Earth in asteroids) is incredibly low. Like, ridiculously low. And the effort that would go into it (ie, energy spent in transport etc.) wouldn't be worth the distance traveled to what this place has to offer.

have you ever entertained the thought that they might have always been here?

You're probably right

What do you have in mind?

You're probably right

What do you have in mind?

i dunno like they helped humans evolve, ancient aliens theory, they are on the dark side of the moon etc

or they are just in another dimension but can visit us if they want, maybe government knows maybe they don't

i want to believe

I normally don't give much thought to UFO's, but 2 years ago I saw a strange Y-shaped white object hanging suspended in the sky. It was a bright, cloudless sunny day and we were a bunch of people out at a market, we were around 5 who all saw it. It caught our gaze, mine especially, as it looked so unnatural and didn't move at all, just hung there, what looked like very high up. I kept on walking, but after just a few seconds, I looked back up and then it was completely gone. Very strange. It had the framey sorta look of the photo on the left (some random thing I found) and the shape of the drawing on the right.

http://i.imgur.com/5IpaWj4.jpg

I saw a blue bright cylindrical light hovering in the sky when I was a kid, then there was a bright flash and it flew straight up at a crazy speed, I was unable to follow it's movement, and it disappeared.

So, of course I do believe in UFOs. I just don't think it has anything to do with aliens. I think its some sort of electromagnetic phenomenon.

Edited by Gocab

I've a funny feeling I've mentioned this on watmm before, but when I was 8 or 9ish a kid brought a video about aliens into school and it freaked the absolute fuck out of me; in hindsight it was some really cheesy History Channel-style American thing but there were some 'reconstructions' of grey aliens peering through the windows of this isolated farmhouse and it just totally wigged me out for weeks.

I'm in line with Delet's idea that, if something did exist 'out there' it would probably take the form of energy or something rather than using what we consider to be conventional methods of travel.

If they could come here, they would be in complete control of energy and plasmas, and not be corporeal in any sense we can fathom. The idea of just jumping in an object and flying here is an artefact of the storytelling of a still primitive civilisation, electric fields communicate virtually instantaneously, they could vibrate into our space from galaxies away and out again and who knows if they'd bother to notice we're even here.