IGNORED

UFO'S

pyramidpanes

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

but it also feels like a topic that might be 100% bullshit

Yeah. File it right next to Graham Hancocks BS theories.

Can anyone give a quick summary of the lex fridman podcast? I really don't feel like spending too much time on a podcast about ufo's and aliens. But in case I'm missing something out, I'll be gladly be on the receiving end of some harassment (not having an open mind etc) ?

22 minutes ago, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

whats the highest quality ufo sources, reading material, theory? it feels like a topic im rly interested in but it also feels like a topic that might be 100% bullshit

ah its a p steep learning curve wrt to ufo info bc there's jsut so much bs, speculation, secrets, unprovability, & conflicting evidence involved. + there's all the personalities of the ufologists & the history of the industry since the 1940s. then theres the military involvement //:: the whole topic is blurry, like the photos of the craft.

but that typed; wikipedia, mufon, the black vault, richard dolan, steven greer, linda moultan howe, bob lazar, ross coulthart, jacques vallee, project unity, grant cameron, cristina gomez, chris lehto, stanton friedman, theories of everything w. curt: all shine light, tell a good yarn & present/discuss the issue w. immediacy, dedication & a seriousness balanced w. humour.

for wild shit check out dan burisch, whitley streiber, chris bledsoe, peter khoury, alex collier &c ?

Image070520151129531-1152x1536.jpg

23 minutes ago, Satans Little Helper said:

Can anyone give a quick summary of the lex fridman podcast?

scientist & talkshow host have a good convo about latest ideas of alien life etc ((;;

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, prdctvsm said:

ah its a p steep learning curve wrt to ufo info bc there's jsut so much bs, speculation, secrets, unprovability, & conflicting evidence involved. + there's all the personalities of the ufologists & the history of the industry since the 1940s. then theres the military involvement //:: the whole topic is blurry, like the photos of the craft.

but that typed; wikipedia, mufon, the black vault, richard dolan, steven greer, linda moultan howe, bob lazar, ross coulthart, jacques vallee, project unity, grant cameron, cristina gomez, chris lehto, stanton friedman, theories of everything w. curt: all shine light, tell a good yarn & present/discuss the issue w. immediacy, dedication & a seriousness balanced w. humour.

for wild shit check out dan burisch, whitley streiber, chris bledsoe, peter khoury, alex collier &c ?

Image070520151129531-1152x1536.jpg

scientist & talkshow host have a good convo about latest ideas of alien life etc ((;;

thanks, whats that image?

Probably super duper fake, because I don't trust anything anymore, but good job. Those are some great UFO pictures.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3ngvx/canadian-government-ufo-reports-release

??‍♂️ At least it stopped me doomscrolling Ukraine news for a brief moment :catbleed:

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

8 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3ngvx/canadian-government-ufo-reports-release

??‍♂️ At least it stopped me doomscrolling Ukraine news for a brief moment :catbleed:

thank god. ancient aliens is need of some new material to make fodder for their bullshit. cna't wait to see this on some episode this season. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1

On 2/8/2022 at 8:33 AM, Satans Little Helper said:

Yeah. File it right next to Graham Hancocks BS theories.

What Graham Hancock theories are BS? About existence of megalithic sites? You think he made them up or what?

24 minutes ago, Satans Little Helper said:

The existence of an archeological site is not a theory...

Here's a bunch of stuff what he made up:

wow. that's some kooky stuff. it's a shame but i guess he needs to milk it and make a living but doesn't want to go into ancient aliens theory and hang out w/tsoukalos etc. ?

he should've stuff to the meat and potatoes of his other ideas about cataclysmic events for which there's geological evidence.. so it seems. i guess he's already written that book though. lols. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Satans Little Helper said:

It's science fiction. A form of entertainment. Perfectly fine to make some stuff up in such a way it almost makes sense. Until you really think it through, of course. But that's why it's entertainment. And there's nothing wrong with a bit of science fiction, right?

i find some ancient aliens episodes massively funny. the bigfoot episode and the episodes where one or more of them travel together and meet local ancient aliens guides to show them various ruins etc are spectacular comedy. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, prdctvsm said:

6e1ab70cace0ec0f5375143a233dad23a92e65d5

such a good episode. "joes chung's from outer space"

i don't know which clip to post. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...