IGNORED

Kettel - Wingtip - Clone Dub 013

Test Fforet

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Murphythecat used to be the resident Kettel super fan around these parts, but it's good to see new people stepping up to the plate!

I love the work he's done with Roel Funcken as Scone as well as his solo stuff.

im murphythecat :)

I deliberatly lost my password and changed my email address to random so I cant get my old account.

mouth agape, waaaahhhh

lol

what do you mean?

just cant wait for the new album,

on the live, the track at 53 minute is incredible. wont be on the new album, guess iwll be for the next one

aww man, it sucks that 30:40 isnt on the release... :(

oh man, youre right.

my ex gf loved that set and track. actually my last relationship with a girl that was equally addicted to the kettel, rephlex, etc stuff i still am.

sadly she was also addicted to h, best of the worst times with an bitter end.

hearing this puts me smile on my face while maybe shedding a tear.

anyway, memories live longer than dreams. great set, now i want to dance on a 030303 benelux rave of waste :)

this afternoon i did a small piano transcription of this song, i uploaded the midi played by a piano vst on my youtube channel. thought you might enjoy it!

if anyone wants the midi just send me a private message or so :)

aww man, it sucks that 30:40 isnt on the release... :(

oh man, youre right.

my ex gf loved that set and track. actually my last relationship with a girl that was equally addicted to the kettel, rephlex, etc stuff i still am.

sadly she was also addicted to h, best of the worst times with an bitter end.

hearing this puts me smile on my face while maybe shedding a tear.

anyway, memories live longer than dreams. great set, now i want to dance on a 030303 benelux rave of waste :)

this afternoon i did a small piano transcription of this song, i uploaded the midi played by a piano vst on my youtube channel. thought you might enjoy it!

if anyone wants the midi just send me a private message or so :)

The track starting at 30:40 is on the record. Its track 13 "The Koi".

What is the track at 59:00?

if you are talking about that live:

http://www.clubbingspain.com/mixes/2016/kettel-live-analogical-force.html

at 59:00 its a unreleased track.

1-30 to 35 min is also unreleased

2-46:45 to 49 is unreleased

3-53 to 59 is unreleased

4-59 to 1h:03 is unreleased

5-1:14 to the end is unreleased

all the other tracks from this live are either on Wingtip or older material. Theres one missing track on the leak of wingtip so maybe one of the 5 tracks that are unreleased on the live may be the track missing on wingtip but so far, that live contain 5 amazing unreleased tracks!!!!!!

What is the track at 59:00?

if you are talking about that live:

http://www.clubbingspain.com/mixes/2016/kettel-live-analogical-force.html

at 59:00 its a unreleased track.

1-30 to 35 min is also unreleased

2-46:45 to 49 is unreleased

3-53 to 59 is unreleased

4-59 to 1h:03 is unreleased

5-1:14 to the end is unreleased

all the other tracks from this live are either on Wingtip or older material. Theres one missing track on the leak of wingtip so maybe one of the 5 tracks that are unreleased on the live may be the track missing on wingtip but so far, that live contain 5 amazing unreleased tracks!!!!!!

Thanks for the info. I didn't think I had missed any tracks through the years, just needed to be sure. The bit at the end that gets quite dark took me by surprise, at 1:14, really love the atmosphere!

There is a track that didn't leak?

BTW, I do have the record on the way in post. I'm not a complete asshole, just partially.

Archived