IGNORED

New µ-Ziq: Aberystwyth Marine

Joyrex

havent listened to the whole thing yet but i am loving the sound of air 3, so relaxing :wub:

my thoughts exactly

and this:

well, i'll be on mikes bandcamp for the next couple of hours. listening to a shit ton of tunes. and yes, digital moneys will fly through the ethercable.

ok finally buying this, i suppose im in the camp that likes lunatic best and i gotta say that for me this has instantly popped into my own personal 2nd best fav of his stuff. sounds like it has a more clean/modern mixing/mastering job compared to lunatic, but similar ideas musically, so it's cool how it has it's own combination of things going yet still connects with that era, imo. top notch stuf

so Hanky Pokery and Jiggery Panky I've heard before (My Little Beautiful) but where's Unbutton My Coat from? I'm sure I've heard it but maybe with a different tilte on a compilation or live show or sc dump?

from Chinese Whispers you melon head

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived