IGNORED

It's been awhile

sneaksta303

Some things change, some stay the same. I really enjoyed my years here. Life got in the way and I stopped coming. Facebook, as much as I....have mixed feelings for it, I use it multiple times a day. I have a lot of my old school watmm friends on there, including more than a few I've met irl, either to play a show or just chill. I know I'm missing some however. At any rate, sorry for the shit post, just feeling nostalgic. I went to gen ban and it was all 1000 page threads so that was kinda odd.

Anyhow if we used to be cool and what not, lets reconnect eh?

post-2494-0-65911800-1454693570_thumb.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you turned your back on a community. A lot of people don't forget about that stuff. Time is a great healer, hopefully over time people will realise you found facebook was the better option for you at that moment in time. But there will always be that stigma.

Long time no see. Good to see you back.

Few folks have left, including Fluorescent Grey recently.

Man I guess you missed all the braindance/IDM artist activity: new Aphex, Caustic Window kickstarter, Tomorrow's Harvest, soundcloud dumps by RDJ and Mike P, etc.

Nah I mean I'm friends with enough watmmers on fb that I didn't miss much of any of that really. Probably missed some good forum drama but glancing around it seems people are more polite and less trolly. Also got to see Autechre and Cygnus in chicago.

Schlitz you're funny.

hey sneaksta! long time no see my friend...sorry for the late attendance in your thread - been out for chinese food with my wife and in laws (i got married and stuff). good to see you back, hope all is well...how's the music going? any new tracks?

hey sneaksta! long time no see my friend...sorry for the late attendance in your thread - been out for chinese food with my wife and in laws (i got married and stuff). good to see you back, hope all is well...how's the music going? any new tracks?

Been a long time indeed man! I wanna hear what you've been doin as well. Since the last time we've talked I've gotten both married AND divorced. No kids tho *wipes forehead*. Umm, here's a newer track. I haven't done much since I scored that film. For some reason after that I more or less dried up. Seems like lately the great inspirato has returned, so expect a sequel to PPLZ.

(well chuffed bein on a comp witth stingray and blackford despite not producing much else for like 2 years)

I actually didn't really notice that you were gone since you pop up in my FB feed all the time.

Haha could see that

did you read the Ask Autechre Anything thread? nothing else stands out as much as that in terms of significant events from the last few years

did you read the Ask Autechre Anything thread? nothing else stands out as much as that in terms of significant events from the last few years

Actually yes, i did. How considerate of them, truly. A glimpse I think any true blue AE fan would appreciate. I could have smoked a joint with them but I was tripping really hard psyched myself out about approaching them and rob although I very briefly said hi to phillip.

you turned your back on a community. A lot of people don't forget about that stuff. Time is a great healer, hopefully over time people will realise you found facebook was the better option for you at that moment in time. But there will always be that stigma.

hahaha!

hey mike! noobies listen mike does not fuck around he lived in gary indiana and now he robs stores with a cheesegrater and gets away with it.

haha you know what's up. good memory. now i live in the next town over, about 2 miles away in this case. No robberies tho sadly, just a soul crushing 9-5.

sup sup, welcome back! good to see that your creative flowz are back again; too bad if they dry up.

you said you scored a movie. that's cool man, which movie did you score?

Been a long time indeed man! I wanna hear what you've been doin as well. Since the last time we've talked I've gotten both married AND divorced. No kids tho *wipes forehead*. Umm, here's a newer track. I haven't done much since I scored that film. For some reason after that I more or less dried up. Seems like lately the great inspirato has returned, so expect a sequel to PPLZ.

wow, married and divorced eh? must be some story behind that... yeah, i got hitched last August and all been amazing so far... recently moved from London to a smaller town, so I have much mroe space and better quality of life in general...will miss the big smoke, but been there 10 years and time to get serious about buying a house and stuff like that (maybe kids soon too). will check out your new musics asap mate :)

i can't remember if i liked you or not.

can your remind what were your most important achievements on watmm?

I remember being compared to lilly allen at one point so you probably didn't like me (not by you)

sup sup, welcome back! good to see that your creative flowz are back again; too bad if they dry up.

you said you scored a movie. that's cool man, which movie did you score?

whaow, nice. scoring that seems like a helluva job.

maybe you've been suffering from a post-scoring depression? (kinda like a post-partum depression)

It's always interesting when these ghosts of WATMM Past pop up, as I have no knowledge of their histories etc.

Hello, guy.

I hope that you find peace and satisfaction in this life.

Totally missed the initial incubus joke but perhaps that's for the best.

I hope that you find peace and satisfaction in this life.

And you too. That's the best we can hope for anyone, save saying "and potentially any others" instead of "in this life". Haven't you heard of a thing called the BIBLE?

Archived