IGNORED

It's been awhile

sneaksta303

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^same, hi sneaksta! I remember you from when I lurked before signing up.

Glad you fixed the links in your sig, I dloaded The Dark Tower Cycle yesterday as I've just finished my first reread of all the DT books since the last three came out in '03.

Are you in agreement that DT7 is an incredibly frustrating book? (as in wasted potential)

^same, hi sneaksta! I remember you from when I lurked before signing up.

Glad you fixed the links in your sig, I dloaded The Dark Tower Cycle yesterday as I've just finished my first reread of all the DT books since the last three came out in '03.

Are you in agreement that DT7 is an incredibly frustrating book? (as in wasted potential)

ive never been so pissed off at the ending of a story in my life. it was so bad that it renders all the other books invalid and terrible. fuck the dark tower.

lol, I actually don't mind the ending. I know it pissed off a lot of people.

I just mean the book is fucking slapdash. He obviously was scared after he nearly died that he'd never finish them so he did a complete rushjob and cocked it.

I would've been quite happy with DT7 being a 2-parter at 800pages each, just so all those elements could've had time to breathe and he didn't have to chuck so many deus ex machinas in there to move the story along.

Re: dark tower.... I didn't mind the ending really, and I overlook the plotholes because....I don't know. Maybe I'm just a fan boy. My only real complaint about the last book is Walter's death. Soooo anticlimactic. Same with when he met the CK. Just anticlimactic as fuck. That said I think the ending itself is fine. Prob shouldn't have ended any other way. I agree about the last 3 books being rushed though. The near death experience you mentioned being the obvious cause.

sup'...

2654322638_ac50513966.jpg

Hello post-2494-14550335253019_thumb.jpg

Yes I totally had Audrey Horne as an avatar for years.

Ah yes, I also remember you had similar aesthetic taste in women, based comments in certain niche nsfw threads

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes I totally had Audrey Horne as an avatar for years.

Ah yes, I also remember you had similar aesthetic taste in women, based comments in certain niche nsfw threads

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I released a footwork/juke ep under the moniker "DJ whale hunter"

Bbw ftw

I'm still here. Please kill me. I don't even care whether it's mercifully brief any more. Feel free to bludgeon me to death with a plastic spoon.

There's a much fuckin easier and less morbid solution to this; simply log out of WATMM for good. How hard is that?

I'm still here. Please kill me. I don't even care whether it's mercifully brief any more. Feel free to bludgeon me to death with a plastic spoon.

There's a much fuckin easier and less morbid solution to this; simply log out of WATMM for good. How hard is that?
If he does that, though, he may end up in fire filled IDM hell after he dies, at least according to the watmm 10 commandments.

I mean why do you think I came back?

Sorry.

I'm not saying GTFO, Kakapo. We don't mind if you stay here. All I'm saying is there's a way to leave without risking your life. Sorry if I was being too harsh. Either that or I have a habit of taking everything too literally.

I'm not saying GTFO, Kakapo. We don't mind if you stay here. All I'm saying is there's a way to leave without risking your life. Sorry if I was being too harsh. Either that or I have a habit of taking everything too literally.

Your mom takes things too literally.

Your mom takes things too literally.

Oh yeah? Well...your mom's on WATMM, reading our posts.

Archived