IGNORED

It's been awhile

sneaksta303

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not saying GTFO, Kakapo. We don't mind if you stay here. All I'm saying is there's a way to leave without risking your life. Sorry if I was being too harsh. Either that or I have a habit of taking everything too literally.

Your mom takes things too literally.

Oh yeah? Well...your mom's on WATMM, reading our posts.
*requits watmm*

we haven't interacted much on watmm but I always loved your mixes/tracks on soundcloud (I'm sriracha there) - plus I met you briefly when you played in Austin at the coffee shop.

Like you of all people need to explain yourself. I remember you quite well, especially since we are friends on Facebook. I thought that when I was in Austin, it was really the sweetest thing for you to come out.

I contribute almost literally nothing to this place.

But I'm glad to see you back!

In other words, nothing's changed with you.

Jk. Thank you :)

Lol I knew you'd remember that about me. :emotawesomepm9:

welcome back!

I was also at the autechre show in Chicago - the sound system at the Metro is too good.

Wow really? I've been to the Metro before, and the sound has been much better at other shows. I thought the Cygnus set had decent sound, but I feel like the sound was pretty shitty on the whole. Autechre must have really confused the sound guy.

welcome back!

I was also at the autechre show in Chicago - the sound system at the Metro is too good.

Wow really? I've been to the Metro before, and the sound has been much better at other shows. I thought the Cygnus set had decent sound, but I feel like the sound was pretty shitty on the whole. Autechre must have really confused the sound guy.

Might have been where I was standing? Haha it sounded pretty good to me

welcome back!

Might have been where I was standing? Haha it sounded pretty good to me

I dunno man! I moved around a bit to see where the best sound was at and I couldn't find it. That said I had a head full of acid.

Archived