IGNORED

Biosphere - Hilvarenbeek

Herr Jan

https://clone.nl/item38559.html

Not sure if this is yet to be promoted but I just saw this new 12" pop up on Clone, apparently he made this on a Dutch farm while he was there for a gig at the Incubate festival:

Biosphere residency at organic farm ’t Schop
With the aim of creating a new limited edition record, Geir Jensen (Biosphere) will be making field recordings in Tilburg and surroundings in the week prior to his Biosphere performance at Theaters Tilburg on Saturday 21 September. He will stay at ‘t Schop, an organic farm in Hilvarenbeek, close to Tilburg. Biosphere is the first electronic ambient artist to receive this invitation from Incubate. Artists who were invited at this farm in previous years include Dan Deacon and Jimmy Joe Roche (for the film Hilvarenbeek), Peter Broderick (see the documentary Peter and the Farm), Leif Vollebekk and Six Organs of Admittance, who recorded the Mariakapel LP in honour of his visit to the surroundings.
Samples sound really good, better pick this up :)

• 4 weeks later...

I snapped this right up. Agreed on the return to form sentiment. Best Biosphere in awhile IMO. I also noticed that I could pick up Substrata on vinyl from the bandcamp, so now that's done too.

Archived