IGNORED

EDM - F/A-18+ STIMULATOR

Herr Jan

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure wish I had my download email. I was probably one of the first to pre-order this so wth!

Grant Wilson-Claridge mini-egg on it's way for supporters, according to legend.. hatching in next few days
73427_497309240069_5137623_n.jpg?oh=d674
Grant Wilson-Claridge I'm told there are about a dozen supporters who's paypal ain't the same as the name/gmail used... plz contact them at 18plus... to resolve & recieve the SR-71 Sizab, stop the panic etc. chrz peace
Like · Reply · 5 hrs · Edited
could this be thee stephen gee?

Nah, it might have gone not to the initial contact email but the email that PayPal sends things too. Well that's my theory till I get home and check, never use that email so the password needs to be looked for. heh. If not yeah, your idea soundsright, is a one man operation isn't it, can't expect miracles but things done with love and care is a fair substitute.

/ yeah yeah, lick lick, suck suck, I'm so nice pheh, f.u. haetrz

Also, yeah, that's what happened, but i was too lazy to follow up on it cause you guys kept on with the line that you weren't getting it, last time i trust yous guys ya lazy bat fuckers. heh.

/puts track on, tanks grantly.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah grant wrote me being like I can't find your PayPal did u use the same email ? And I said yes and had to forward him my receipt. Lol biggest stoner ever

Did you get a response?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"hi! sorry no new pre-orders can be accepted. thanks. peace."

I really hope not, already got all the others and will be gutted if I missed out on this pack :/

"hi! sorry no new pre-orders can be accepted. thanks. peace."

I really hope not, already got all the others and will be gutted if I missed out on this pack :/

That message has already been up for over a month (at least) yeah.... Maybe try and reserve a place in case anyway cancels their order or doesn't pay :)? Hope you get one!

Archived