IGNORED

EDM - F/A-18+ STIMULATOR

Herr Jan

"hi! sorry no new pre-orders can be accepted. thanks. peace."

I really hope not, already got all the others and will be gutted if I missed out on this pack :/

That message has already been up for over a month (at least) yeah.... Maybe try and reserve a place in case anyway cancels their order or doesn't pay :)? Hope you get one!

got an email back - apparently it's onnnn!!!!

money sent... lets see what happens :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@6:00 - All is Well that Ends Well Remix

Jodey please release this somewhere. Bandcamp, etc. Please. Please. Please.

(thx)

logged back in to say, i need my t-shirt already, it's nearly 'winter' here, and one layer of clothing will shortly be required. Is there anyway, that isn't facefart to get updates on the progress of this thing ? Perhaps they got more orders than they were expecting (which is a guud thing), and so delay to make sure they can sort that whilst giving it to everyone at the same time.

nwae, dlees aot. happee labour day. fight'oe

If there are any extra copies of this, including one that someone would like to sell and mark-up I'd really like to purchase it. I have all the others, I had some financial shit at the time it was being sold so I couldn't grab it.

Thx

is this starting to go out? the lock on the door to my building is broken and packages are just left out in the lobby. terrified this wont make it to my hands.

is this starting to go out? the lock on the door to my building is broken and packages are just left out in the lobby. terrified this wont make it to my hands.

Damn, that sucks. Hope it's fixed asap.

From the things Jodey shared pics of now, only the vinyl was missing. Good chance they're still waiting for that? Afaik no one has paid for shipping yet too? So we have to be a bit more patient :)

so.... are people getting this or not?

Waiting for bandcamp release of digitals.

Bought the last package of vinyl, tape and cd, but I'm really not interested in all those physicals. I'm not a collector and cant be arsed to resell. Just want the music without all the attached bullshit. Grrrr

EDM F/A-18+ Stimulator (CD + 12" + T + sum philes)

stock has arrived!

assembling packages now for dispatch (from this weekend)

will start emailing existing customers from tomorrow...

free gift #2, 3 & 4 on their way smile-emoticon

till then.. to get to the front of the queue:-

postage & packaging costs as follows

(via edm.soundwave paypal please, thank you):-

UK = £4.95

EU = £8.75

Z1 USA/JP = £12.35

Z2 AU/NZ = £13.25

>SOLD OUT

Cheers 4 U'r support! Enjoy!

Best Wishes xx

Damn, hell of a time for my Pay Pal account to get limited, got to supply a utility bill for proof of address all of a sudden, ffs.

Archived