IGNORED

EDM - F/A-18+ STIMULATOR

Herr Jan

almost didnt click the link in the email. thought it was just the sr-71 track. 3 others >:)

Between this and RY30 Trax, the braindance floodgates have opened again!

whats that

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

almost didnt click the link in the email. thought it was just the sr-71 track. 3 others >:)

Yeah, same here haha, glad I downloaded out of curiousity :) That's awesome though, just grabbed them, listening now! Bring it onnnnn

I didn't click at all, good job I looked in here, cheers

Unfortunately, until this stuff ends up on Bandcamp, you can't. It was a strictly limited preorder, and the digital files everyone has are bonus tracks that were emailed to supporters while they wait for the physical stuff to ship.

I got a please confirm address email, so hopefully it will be waiting for me in the US when I get there. Are digi codes included this time, or will it be after the fact like the last EDM set?

Just spun the 12"

fantastic stuff. the first track starts deceivingly like its gonna be all mellow like EDM E1 with drifty analogue synths and oriental strings then bam it hits you with the breaks and the whole record never lets up after that. 3 tracks of brainmelting drill n bass.

no tracklisting or artist names this time. the record is just a stamped white label.

Nice, I was a bit late paying P&P, so mine will probably be a while. Good to hear people are receiving theirs though.

Got an adress confirmation mail too, so it won't be long I guess :) really curious, description sounds awesome CIA.

P.S., apparently 20+ people still haven't paid for the shipping (not included in the initial pre-order payment, see a few posts back). Get on it, slackers :)

24 remaining packages to be sent - postage costs haven't arrived yet so they are now gathering dust, melting in the store room, being eaten by mice etc!! If you've yet to sort that out, perhaps check your email and make sure we have your desired size and mailing address. If you've already paypal'd us postage your package has been sent so please ignore this message. Cheers!

Just in from work and found my 12", CD & T waiting for me. :happy:

Ditto, just opened it and the t-shirt fits a treat, now onto the music

Just spun the 12"

fantastic stuff. the first track starts deceivingly like its gonna be all mellow like EDM E1 with drifty analogue synths and oriental strings then bam it hits you with the breaks and the whole record never lets up after that. 3 tracks of brainmelting drill n bass.

no tracklisting or artist names this time. the record is just a stamped white label.

That makes me drool. Hell, even those 30 sec. previews blew me away and those bonus tracks really are something. Have been digging fuckloads of SR-71 Simsalabim Simbad The Sailor - the build-up through the song is quite darn intense. Really hope I'll find some good rips of those vinyl tracks (if there really isn't a download code). Especially if it'll take a year for them to get uploaded on bandcamp like the last time. Dunno why it's so hard to put them on bandcamp straight away. I firmly believe that those of us who want the hardcopy will buy it anyway no matter when it's released digitally. Anyways can't wait to get my parcel! Postal dude do your thing!

Sorry for a little derailing but it's impossible to re-download the albums on bandcamp you've bought with vouchers right? Ask this b/c when the codes for EDM D and E were given, I had my walkman conveniently already plugged in and I just downloaded the lossy versions in order to get them straight away to my player. Didn't have the time to convert the flacs so chose the easy and fast way. Thought to download flacs afterwards but bandcamp didn't let me. They weren't added to my bc collection either so can't use a re-download option. Guess I'll have to buy them again. Not a biggie since they don't cost too much. I'm more pissed that I downloaded also Thanks! only on mp3. That one I can't even buy.. Maybe it'll be added to bandcamp some day. Fingers crossed.

Sorry for a little derailing but it's impossible to re-download the albums on bandcamp you've bought with vouchers right? Ask this b/c when the codes for EDM D and E were given, I had my walkman conveniently already plugged in and I just downloaded the lossy versions in order to get them straight away to my player. Didn't have the time to convert the flacs so chose the easy and fast way. Thought to download flacs afterwards but bandcamp didn't let me. They weren't added to my bc collection either so can't use a re-download option. Guess I'll have to buy them again. Not a biggie since they don't cost too much. I'm more pissed that I downloaded also Thanks! only on mp3. That one I can't even buy.. Maybe it'll be added to bandcamp some day. Fingers crossed.

I've just checked and both EDM D and E are listed in my collection and I can re-download them in any format. The Thanks! album is also listed further down the page under Private Items, I can also download this again without any issues.

Recieved mine aswell today. Was a bit affraid this wouldn't be too good because C/D/E was a bit dissapointing but this is great. The EP is really banging, too bad they decided to waste a side. I'll listen to the CD tomorrow but I've got high hopes for that one.

Archived