IGNORED

EDM - F/A-18+ STIMULATOR

Herr Jan

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for a little derailing but it's impossible to re-download the albums on bandcamp you've bought with vouchers right? Ask this b/c when the codes for EDM D and E were given, I had my walkman conveniently already plugged in and I just downloaded the lossy versions in order to get them straight away to my player. Didn't have the time to convert the flacs so chose the easy and fast way. Thought to download flacs afterwards but bandcamp didn't let me. They weren't added to my bc collection either so can't use a re-download option. Guess I'll have to buy them again. Not a biggie since they don't cost too much. I'm more pissed that I downloaded also Thanks! only on mp3. That one I can't even buy.. Maybe it'll be added to bandcamp some day. Fingers crossed.

I've just checked and both EDM D and E are listed in my collection and I can re-download them in any format. The Thanks! album is also listed further down the page under Private Items, I can also download this again without any issues.

Nope, nothing under private section either. Dunno if I should have been logged in when downloading or sumthing. Only clicked the yum link in the message and typed the codes. Guess I've fucked it up somehow. Thanks anyway for checking!

CD is pretty good. Less pops and hooks and more atmosphere than the others in the series. Need to give it another run through.

Was importing it and get no data for the cd and no tracklist either. Anyone else have info?

CD is pretty good. Less pops and hooks and more atmosphere than the others in the series. Need to give it another run through.

Was importing it and get no data for the cd and no tracklist either. Anyone else have info?

no info on artists and such were given anywhere though it's probably safe to assume jodey and heidi are both on this. last track on the CD is Crisp Binge 4 by Jidomatix, not sure of any others

no info on artists and such were given anywhere though it's probably safe to assume jodey and heidi are both on this. last track on the CD is Crisp Binge 4 by Jidomatix, not sure of any others

Yeah no info here neither apart from the oldie Crisp Binge 4 from the Jidomatix YT account (hey people also check the track untitled[crashed] from the said account which is quite in the vein to the tracks we have here]. I guess we have to wait until the digitals are released in order to get the tracklist unless Jodey or Grant drops them on Facebook etc. The track #10 though must be a Heidi Lord track if I ever heard one. Could be straight from the English Electric album.

Really dig the CD+files (fookin' surprise). Would say these are sonically somewhat different from the previous volumes. Pre-snippets got me thinking these would be similar to the A2 tracks but now I've heard them in full, I think they are something else, something new. First impression is that I might like these even more than the C/D/E/Thanks combo. I also love the fact that the disc clocks over an hour whereas other volumes have been between 40-50 minutes. Much new shit to sink my teeth into. Still, haven't even heard the vinyl tracks. I want those bad. Jodey pls

Yeah no info here neither apart from the oldie Crisp Binge 4 from the Jidomatix YT account (hey people also check the track untitled[crashed] from the said account which is quite in the vein to the tracks we have here]. I guess we have to wait until the digitals are released in order to get the tracklist unless Jodey or Grant drops them on Facebook etc. The track #10 though must be a Heidi Lord track if I ever heard one. Could be straight from the English Electric album.

Really dig the CD+files (fookin' surprise). Would say these are sonically somewhat different from the previous volumes. Pre-snippets got me thinking these would be similar to the A2 tracks but now I've heard them in full, I think they are something else, something new. First impression is that I might like these even more than the C/D/E/Thanks combo. I also love the fact that the disc clocks over an hour whereas other volumes have been between 40-50 minutes. Much new shit to sink my teeth into. Still, haven't even heard the vinyl tracks. I want those bad. Jodey pls

hmm...I wasn't listening intently, because I was gaming while the CD played, but it really sounded like older material to me for some reason.

I'm also inferring that the record is considered F, partly because the youtube sample sounded like a continuation of the series,(i haven't listened to the record yet, cause my table is not setup properly), and the cd sounds like old material. It's just not as refined as what he's been releasing lately, but it's obviously possible it's just a style thing.

It did lead me to question how I should title the CD when I was ripping it.

any yanks get this yet?

Yeah, got mine last Saturday. It didn't take long at all. I was surprised.

Also, on another note, I'm kind of picky about clothing material and the shirt is really not that comfortable. I wish they would have used american apparel shirts or something. I think I'm going to cut out both of the logos and attach them to a different shirt.

Seriously you live this life once, the least you can do for yourself is wear comfortable t-shirts. just sayin. I understand the AA shirts would have raised the cost of the package by something like $15 though.

Like, my Autechre tour shirt is soooooooooooo comfy...

Got my stuff in the post today, which is excellent! But, I realized I'd never download the 3 new tunes in the last e-mail...and now the WeTransfer link doesn't work. :( Any chance someone could help rectify this?

hmm...I wasn't listening intently, because I was gaming while the CD played, but it really sounded like older material to me for some reason.

I'm also inferring that the record is considered F, partly because the youtube sample sounded like a continuation of the series,(i haven't listened to the record yet, cause my table is not setup properly), and the cd sounds like old material. It's just not as refined as what he's been releasing lately, but it's obviously possible it's just a style thing.

It did lead me to question how I should title the CD when I was ripping it.

Hey you got me little wrong mate. I don't have the slightest idea of how old these tracks actually are. That Crisp Binge piece is at least something like 4-5 years old so the others could be too. Who knows... What I meant was that I find these tracks stylistically different and in that sense new when comparing to Jodey's earlier work. For instance I find A very Drukqsy/Tussy, B&D as more traditional (???) braindance and E as a gloomy soundtrack for an real life horror experience. F sounds more like Jodey's ''tech''-side. Dunno if that makes any sense. That's how I hear them. Could be wrong. :mu-ziq:

Makes me wonder how far ahead this series is planned atm. I was sooo sure that Matashi Acid from the PSA set would be on the next volume, mostly because it was under Rob Kidley moniker which has been used only on EDM releases. Maybe the piece is ear marked for an another release. Plus there are still bunch of unreleased gems on the Jidomatix account. I've pointed it out (maybe too many times) before but I'm really looking forward for ''Bit Victor'' and ''White Lion'' to get finally released at some point. Have my rips but they are what they are. Would really love HQ versions. My Jidomatix account rips have been a source for an endless ear pleasure through the years.

Well some day o'brothers, some day. In the meantime I have this volume to digest.

#justmyusualjodeyfanboiblahblahjustdealwithitpeacehugsandlove :derp::cat:

I was talking about edmg. I would love to hear EDM F/A-18+ STIMULATOR. Or as I call it copy paste. Guess I'll just wait a year or two for the digitals.

Got my stuff in the post today, which is excellent! But, I realized I'd never download the 3 new tunes in the last e-mail...and now the WeTransfer link doesn't work. :( Any chance someone could help rectify this?

I'm in the same boat... My email with the We Transfer link went right to my junk folder and by the time I noticed the link no longer worked. I emailed edm.soundwave@gmail.com to see if I could get the files. I'm hoping to get a response.

Archived