IGNORED

EDM - F/A-18+ STIMULATOR

Herr Jan

Got my stuff in the post today, which is excellent! But, I realized I'd never download the 3 new tunes in the last e-mail...and now the WeTransfer link doesn't work. :( Any chance someone could help rectify this?

I'm in the same boat... My email with the We Transfer link went right to my junk folder and by the time I noticed the link no longer worked. I emailed edm.soundwave@gmail.com to see if I could get the files. I'm hoping to get a response.

Would you mind pm'ing me if he hooks you up with those? I missed downloading them as well.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just joined!

I missed out on the three extra files for this. I got SR-71 Sizab, but was moving and never clicked the link for the extra three :sad:

PM me if anyone has them>

The vinyl is my fav with this release along with the SR-71 file.

ps. already tried contacting soundwave

Jesus Christ what a shitty mess. Hardly anyone is talking about the music. This entire thread is about reserving, shipping, t-shirts and secret track downloads. JODEY. I love your music. I don't love your sales process.

Anybody have anything to say about the MUSIC?

The disc is ace! Way more sonically rich and diverse than the last installment, though I dug the others as well. Haven't made it around to the vinyl yet, been waiting for the right moment to initiate as based on everything I anticipate it being top notch. Never sure what to say in a review, I'd suck at Pitchfork :()

Been wearing the tshirt nonstop too, great design!

Jesus Christ what a shitty mess. Hardly anyone is talking about the music. This entire thread is about reserving, shipping, t-shirts and secret track downloads. JODEY. I love your music. I don't love your sales process.

You are listening to your music wrong.

1. hear a rumour of new shit imminent, oh the excitement

2. speculate about it in internet

3. preorders are up, woot woot

4. you're so lucky: managed to reserve your own limited edition of whatsoever.

5. post about it and let others to share your joy too

6. bitch about delays

7. account says shipped: yay

8. your package takes a comprehensive world tour

9. Three weeks later: receive it

10. report about the aforementioned thing

11. keep it sealed for a resale value

12. forget you even have one (unless there comes a chance to brag with it. Remember: pics or didn't happen)

I talked about the music, no-one cares

You are listening to your music wrong.

1. hear a rumour of new shit imminent, oh the excitement

2. speculate about it in internet

3. preorders are up, woot woot

4. you're so lucky: managed to reserve your own limited edition of whatsoever.

5. post about it and let others to share your joy too

6. bitch about delays

7. account says shipped: yay

8. your package takes a comprehensive world tour

9. Three weeks later: receive it

10. report about the aforementioned thing

11. keep it sealed for a resale value

12. forget you even have one (unless there comes a chance to brag with it. Remember: pics or didn't happen)

I talked about the music, no-one cares

13. Refuse to pay shipping for music. Demand digital download and sound like an asshole. Wonder how any money is made when vinyl and shipping cost so much.

I AM musicing wrong.

This arrived for me a week or so ago. Absolutely mint. Top quality as always, these EDM releases are just boss. Cheers Jodey and all. That first tune on the vinyl! :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Really hope I'm not breaking any rules here as I already have one point but would anyone be willing to sell me the CD? Beyond desperate to hear this and I have no Idea when the next release of this will be : /

Really hope I'm not breaking any rules here as I already have one point but would anyone be willing to sell me the CD? Beyond desperate to hear this and I have no Idea when the next release of this will be : /

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/90987-for-sale-edm-c2d4e1-and-edm-fa-18-stimulator/

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/90987-for-sale-edm-c2d4e1-and-edm-fa-18-stimulator/

Yeah I already contacted them but I think they are looking to sell the Vinyl, T-Shirt and CD in one big bundle and was only looking to purchase the CD.

Yeah I already contacted them but I think they are looking to sell the Vinyl, T-Shirt and CD in one big bundle and was only looking to purchase the CD.

Ah, OK! Well, considering those last EDM's have all been posted on his bandcamp I'm guessing this will be added at some point too!

• 4 months later...

There's an EDM-F?

What where? =/

Oh. I see.... So did you only get those 3 tracks (EDM-F) if you bought the vinyl? am confuse.

These tracks are on the vinyl, a very generous person made a rip of this track and sent it to me some time ago. It's too good not to put on YouTube imo, so I caved in last night.

Does anyone want my t-shirt? I've never worn it and it deserves to be worn... just send me enough to cover postage.

It's a size Large and 22" armpit to armpit.

There's an EDM-F?

What where? =/

Oh. I see.... So did you only get those 3 tracks (EDM-F) if you bought the vinyl? am confuse.

These tracks are on the vinyl, a very generous person made a rip of this track and sent it to me some time ago. It's too good not to put on YouTube imo, so I caved in last night.

Ah I understand. Crap I missed out on this release then. I didn't understand that it was 2 releases: EDM-F and A-18+ Stimulator. 

I thought the release was EDM F/A-18+ Stimulator this whole time.  :facepalm:

There's an EDM-F?

What where? =/

oh good, i get to hear some of the release that i bought but never received, heh.

• 2 weeks later...

There's an EDM-F?

What where? =/

Ah I understand. Crap I missed out on this release then. I didn't understand that it was 2 releases: EDM-F and A-18+ Stimulator. 

I thought the release was EDM F/A-18+ Stimulator this whole time.  :facepalm:

I just got a very nice email from the EDM crew helping me out with this.

Peace  :beer:  :music:

Archived