IGNORED

what aphex tracks are you fixated on at the moment?

Bubba69

For me, for some reason, Snivel Chew. It just sort of gels perfectly, start to finish. Put it on at least once a day if not more.

Anyone know what tracks may have influenced this one?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one.

[youtubehd]2Wj3tszBGgU[/youtubehd]

So wonderful! Can't get enough of it. I know it's pretty unlikely, but if this will be on MFM i'd be really happy.

oh god yes. So good, dropped of my radar for a moment thanks for bringing that up.

Notting Hill Bus, probably because it's my ringtone at the moment. Also, umil 25-01.

PrncDMC

Played thru twice this morning.

Finally took a step back from the soundcloud for a few weeks. even with new music the sc was still in my regular rotation for all of 2015. PrncDMC came on shuffle and sucked me in this morning.

For me, for some reason, Snivel Chew. It just sort of gels perfectly, start to finish. Put it on at least once a day if not more.

Anyone know what tracks may have influenced this one?

analord 6 is a treasure. i get stuck on i'm self employed once or twice a year.

All the one's he's written under the alias "EvoAva"

TOPLOL

Thanks I'll be here all night!

In all seriousness... pianopkupt1, or death fuck. Cept neither of those are Aphex Tracks.. so.. I guess none at the moment.

Yeah I'm in the none camp currently as well. Not feeling generally very musical either, I created an ear worm the other day and it's infected my mind, very annoying, or catchy, depending on how you wanna sell it. Back to phex'ee, if there's new stuff that is actually kwolL this year, I'll probably listen to that with a minor fixation. Until then, I hear that evoava is alright, flol. [-;

MARCHROMT30a Edit 2b 96 still does it for me. Few times a week for that one. Didn't really get it on first few listens & now can't get enough.

Same starting to happen with Oberheim Blacet, which is starting to creep in on my regular playback.

Tracks that are on heavy rotation (aside from the obvious); Where's Your girlfriend and all of Analord 4, esp. Homemade Polysynth and Crying in Your Face. And 7 Lush Slow Blips always gives me tingles.

What's fallen off the radar for people? I dipped into Come to Daddy EP/LP for the first time in ages the other day. Jumped straight back out. Still rinsed too hard from my teenage years unfort. HAB has only recently been rehabilitated to my ears after years without listening ;)

What's fallen off the radar for people? I dipped into Come to Daddy EP/LP for the first time in ages the other day. Jumped straight back out.

Heh, that's perhaps a more interesting question than what's floating everyone's boat.

I really need to dig out my copy of On and Analogue Bubblebath 3, (and been meaning to do it for ages...)

Everything else I'm pretty dosed up on (in recent times), though I reckon I could do with going through the whole Analord series from beginning to end.

Yeah I'm in the none camp currently as well. Not feeling generally very musical either, I created an ear worm the other day and it's infected my mind, very annoying, or catchy, depending on how you wanna sell it. Back to phex'ee, if there's new stuff that is actually kwolL this year, I'll probably listen to that with a minor fixation. Until then, I hear that evoava is alright, flol. [-;

EvoAva told me that someone PM'd him the other day telling him that he(the private messenger) and his GF shag to his music sometimes.

EvoAva told me that that's the biggest compliment he's ever gotten.

I wish people would shag to my music...

Also, is that song you put on your profile had the word 'jazz' in it ( I believe) the ear worm, cuz that was real catchy. When you're closer to done with the song, you should definitely record it on something other than your phone. :P

Oh you caught that, lul. I thought I'd taken it all down again fast enough that no one noticed, heh. No it was a riff from another one that buried itself in my brain and wouldn't stop.

Be weird to hear that someone had shagged to my music, part of me would rationalise that it's a common activity for most people, so there's bound to be some overlap that would occur at some point. Whilst another part of me would be, "not in front of my children, you dutty scrubs", cheh. [-;

I reckon I could do with going through the whole Analord series from beginning to end.

Do it! I went back through the whole series after getting into Beatwife's (clearly Analord/Tuss influenced) Cornbrail Acid 2 and fell for it hard.

Archived