Hi everyone!

Glad to be a part of the proceedings here, the forum looks much nicer as a member!

I'm from Melbourne in Oz and have been producing all sorts of computer music for over ten years.

Check it out here:

http://richhipstermusic.bandcamp.com

I hate to cry poor, but I'm unemployed and broke at this point in time, so any purchases are greatly appreciated!

Also, I found it quite odd that 'Richard David James' wasn't accepted as Aphex Twin's real name during signup. Haha.

Edit: feel free to poke fun at that 'drubass' tag!

All the best,

Chris.

:beer:

Edited by richhipster

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dcom
      Deep, melodic acid/breaks journeys, availalble first on dubplate vinyl (25 pcs), then hopefully in digital. Highly recommended.
    • By batch
      couple of tunes here 
      https://nebulaerecords.bandcamp.com/album/ic-4406

i was getting some microlith vibes and it makes sense now
      some info from @gated:

• By dcom
      10th and 11th in People Can Listen's compilation series, more quality electronics than you can shake a stick at. PWYW, highly recommended.
    • By rstark
      Ice Cold Soundcloud Link
      I'm looking for support/interest/enjoyment of a mix I spent a lot of time on the past couple months. I know this message board is probably partial to this style of music but I tried to make it as tasteful as possible. There's another mix up on my page the WATMM'ers would probably like more which has a more wide variety of tunes including a nice IDM bit towards the end (The Rated E For Algorhythm Mix). But today I'm promoting this dubstep in hopes people here will keep an open mind and find some interesting sounds! You know the drill, slap a like and follow on Soundcloud and I'll check out your page in return. I also have 170+ original tunes uploaded. Ty and bless up my twiddlers!
      Here's the full track list

• By dcom
      Sound Synthesis' first album on their own Wave Function imprint; deep, sweeping, melodic, and acidic electro - very much in the same category as MOY. Vinyl only, highly recommended.