IGNORED

Paranerd - Writ EP Cassette - Port Vanderlay

gritpop, what the lol. I thought grits was a southern US thing, shouldn't you be making poutinepop or somesuch post motivating genre joke.

Will listen to the previews when I get home.

gritpop's the new electro pop with bits of dirt in it, 'boi, get wit it! poutinepop's gone with the dodo and vaporware. ;)

I'm always behind the times, goes with the territory of living outside it, which incidentally makes me ahead of time and on time as well. The cover looks cool, tickling the nostalgia nerve endings.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

love the design on the cassette. ordered last week so hopefully will get here soon. definitely feels like a natural paranerd progression. deeper textures and slightly darker but still those great melodies i loved like in little shames

No, I never heard of em411. It's been a while since Little Shames came out so I don't remember much. I assume it made the netlabel circuit once it was released on mute's 'One' netlabel.

Thx, Chesney! My hardware setup wasn't used for this EP release however. This was all done in Buzz Tracker and a bit of Pro Tools.

• 3 months later...

Archived