IGNORED

Jeans

Schlitze

Also, in addition to the Levi's 504's i also wear 559's pretty regularly...

The real question is how many of you guys wore Jnco's or Pipes back in the day? I never did, but man those were big when I was in Jr. High.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like banana's slim cut and vintage straight fit. they always have 40-50% off that makes them about $50 a pair, which is acceptable. they also have a "traveler jean" that is pricey but may be the most comfortable jeans I've ever owned. I sprung for a pair with a gift card. they are extra stretchy and soft. a+

I like banana's slim cut and vintage straight fit. they always have 40-50% off that makes them about $50 a pair, which is acceptable. they also have a "traveler jean" that is pricey but may be the most comfortable jeans I've ever owned. I sprung for a pair with a gift card. they are extra stretchy and soft. a+

sounds like a good idea... if only my waistline was 25% off i would care about shopping

I pretty much exclusively by Levi's straight fit 504's, they seem to fit the best and wear in nicely. I can't do skinny jeans, my legs and balls need some breathing room. That reminds me I need to purchase a couple more pairs as I've worn out a few of mine.

This is exactly me. I have a few pairs of black 504's and wear them essentially as a uniform. Comfortable and can be dressed up or down because they're black. Now if only I could find the perfect shirt and buy a bunch of the same one, and therefore remove thought entirely from my daily clothing choices, I'd be a much happier watmmer.

i like levis but TBH old navy jeans and slacks have been my go-tos for years - whatever version seems to be most fitted, 33/34 ideally but when I'm skinny I can fit 32s

I pretty much wear Old Navy everything - jeans, khakis, polos (for work). I wear the slim fit jeans because they seem to be the only jeans that I can find that I won't step on. Being short and overweight, I have a hard time finding jeans that aren't too long or too baggy. Even these, though, i have to cuff, but they look okay that way.

always bootcut, with a preference for Paul Smith (Nottingham's finest) or/Diesel - 32w32l for at least the last 20years

male skinny jeans wearers should all be killed on sight, exceptions sported by delicious females are the only acceptable mode of attire for this deplorable fashion fail

Bristol today was a virtual hive of skinny jeans on grown adults who really need to at least look in the mirror b4 offending the eyes/state of mind of non-offenders so severely. These cunts were also most likely to have haircuts that bordered on product-heavy undercut quiffs

hipsters lack the capacity to move beyond the hive-mind, so until a new style ingrains itself yet more dicks will strut round with legwear that leaves you wondering how they even got them on to be begin with

my guess is Schlitze is prone to skinny jeans but ignorance of a reply via the control function ignore option means i wont have to read such bleating crap/replies any more.....in today's world thats a minor success

sounds like a good idea... if only my waistline was 25% off i would care about shopping

come on d-lo, we already know you have a penchant for scarves

always bootcut, with a preference for Paul Smith (Nottingham's finest) or/Diesel - 32w32l for at least the last 20years

male skinny jeans wearers should all be killed on sight, exceptions sported by delicious females are the only acceptable mode of attire for this deplorable fashion fail

Bristol today was a virtual hive of skinny jeans on grown adults who really need to at least look in the mirror b4 offending the eyes/state of mind of non-offenders so severely. These cunts were also most likely to have haircuts that bordered on product-heavy undercut quiffs

hipsters lack the capacity to move beyond the hive-mind, so until a new style ingrains itself yet more dicks will strut round with legwear that leaves you wondering how they even got them on to be begin with

my guess is Schlitze is prone to skinny jeans but ignorance of a reply via the control function ignore option means i wont have to read such bleating crap/replies any more.....in today's world thats a minor success

I think my ass looks pretty delicious in skinny jeans.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi men.

I bought nudies and levi's completely shitting on my own philosophy. I now have 3 pairs. Well, two are in the post.

Not too late to save the denim.

There was a dark cargo thing, bfffbbbbbfff

Slim-straight. On Levi's it'd be the 513's for me. I like my jeans on the tighter side. I have an ass like Hank Hill so I need the tightness otherwise I suffer from belt-gut.

I remember being in 6th grade, wearing converse hi-tops, 501 buttonfly skinny jeans, sporting hair in a pony-tail and wearing a chemical brothers shirt got me called a faggot and a girl a lot... 3 years later, dudes were buying girl jeans and listening to screamo...

I remember being in 6th grade, wearing converse hi-tops, 501 buttonfly skinny jeans, sporting hair in a pony-tail and wearing a chemical brothers shirt got me called a faggot and a girl a lot...

:nelson: Haw Haw!

Slim-straight. On Levi's it'd be the 513's for me. I like my jeans on the tighter side. I have an ass like Hank Hill so I need the tightness otherwise I suffer from belt-gut.

I remember being in 6th grade, wearing converse hi-tops, 501 buttonfly skinny jeans, sporting hair in a pony-tail and wearing a chemical brothers shirt got me called a faggot and a girl a lot... 3 years later, dudes were buying girl jeans and listening to screamo...

It's tough being ahead of your time.

Got these today. Most comfortable pants I've ever worn. Softest things imaginable. I'm blown away. Also, skinny enough to look stylish and nice, but a nice tall rise so your junk doesn't feel cramped. Will definitely buy more of this brand + fit.

http://www.paige.com/lennox-black-shadow/d/400003361C13075?CategoryId=973

400003361_black_shadow_l.jpg?w=160

Buffalo David Bitton, for the feel and look (IF YOU CAN FIND A DEAL), Levi's 513 for the colors and fit, Urban Pipeline, cause they work...Just got a pair of Krralinlin (asian, but they fit and have some stretchiness) that dont seem to make me look foppish or gel-douche.

Got these today. Most comfortable pants I've ever worn. Softest things imaginable. I'm blown away. Also, skinny enough to look stylish and nice, but a nice tall rise so your junk doesn't feel cramped. Will definitely buy more of this brand + fit.

http://www.paige.com/lennox-black-shadow/d/400003361C13075?CategoryId=973

400003361_black_shadow_l.jpg?w=160

that's out of my price range for pants but it does sound like and look very similar to the ones I've been loving as of late

• 1 month later...

I need to get some trousers or formal jeans for a few birthday parties coming up. I should really wear trousers, everyone else will be wearing trousers and shirt, I will too as a last resort. I hate trousers so I bought a pair of expensive jeans hoping the expense and label on show will blur the definition of legwear. In some respects more formal than a cheap suit.

I need to get some trousers or formal jeans for a few birthday parties coming up. I should really wear trousers, everyone else will be wearing trousers and shirt, I will too as a last resort. I hate trousers so I bought a pair of expensive jeans hoping the expense and label on show will blur the definition of legwear. In some respects more formal than a cheap suit.

wear track bottoms and glass any one who says a damn thing fam

Levis, slim boot cut usually. And I tend to hate any new pair until I've worked in them enough to accumulate some charming, unwholesome rips. Feels less burdensome, keeps people from inviting me to nice restaurants. Pre-ripped jeans, however, are a massive fraud that I cannot stand for, so I sit down in those.

Levis does have this really bad habit of inconsistent fit, though... as in I can put on the exact same size & style in the same store and no two pairs fit quite the same. So much lost time. So many precious minutes of my life stolen in the department store illusion of warehouse cleanliness, happiness per dollar & the jailbait herding siren songs of Maroon 5 on a dozen 6" ceiling tweeters. The things I endure for pants.

Pre-ripped jeans are pretty stupid. There's plenty of time to lower the value and structural integrity of your pants yourself.

really bad habit of inconsistent fit, though... as in I can put on the exact same size & style in the same store and no two pairs fit quite the same. So much lost time. So many precious minutes of my life stolen in the department store illusion of warehouse cleanliness, happiness per dollar & the jailbait herding siren songs of Maroon 5 on a dozen 6" ceiling tweeters. The things I endure for pants.

word and word.

Archived