IGNORED

Actress - (( misc Twitter released tracks, etc. ))

Guest bitroast

I have uploaded a zip of all the unavailable twitter tracks listed below. I can remove if the mods think its not OK.

jumpyju (3.41)

Manuel (3.05)
Metamorphosis (6.36) – According to a comment on Discogs this is still available from http://ninjatune.net/werkdiscs/
Miami Retirement Condo (5.55)
treF (1.09)
Parallel World (9:22)
Metal Tiger (2:52)
My Weed's Strong Blud (2:00)
Murder Plaza (2:34)
C.L.A.W. (4:23)
MAD Stereo (4:45)

I have uploaded a zip of all the unavailable twitter tracks listed below. I can remove if the mods think its not OK.

jumpyju (3.41)

Manuel (3.05)
Metamorphosis (6.36) – According to a comment on Discogs this is still available from http://ninjatune.net/werkdiscs/
treF (1.09)

Much appreciated.

Don't forget Slowjam from some Fabric mix I think. If you liked Splazsh, it's very reminiscent of that style. NMMG is very good as well. Non-Twitter tracks, though.

Edited by bubbhasdance

jumpyju (3.41)

Manuel (3.05)
treF (1.09)

thanks so much

I saw him DJ once it was amazing. I saw him perform "live" or whatever twice and it was not very good to be honest. But that's some time ago so or maybe he wasn't in a good mood these nights. Anyway he didn't lift his hoodie as well and was very distant from the crowd. You need to fit your image, right?

why some ppl here hate him? it was a lot of talk here on watmm, two-3 yrs ago about him and all i can remeber that some ppl had something against him but i can't remeber what.

p.s. i'm not a huge fan of him but i see him as quite interesting

• 3 years later...

On 3/30/2016 at 3:17 PM, Astro Tarot said:

I'm defiantly ordering that white elephant box set on friday,

FINALLY, it's half off from the ninja tune webstore, if anyone else is interested.

I was watching this

bump because this video is always funny

and also

On 3/31/2016 at 6:38 AM, BUNKUM said:

jumpyju (3.41)

Manuel (3.05)
treF (1.09)

bump for this in case anyone has it lying about :)

I defiantly have the 6 Parallel World tracks at home and can upload them tonight, not sure about the other ones but I might have a few of those as well.

IIRC some of these freebs are dude just plain fucking around on gear, and not proper tracks per se.  OTOH there's "Cosine" which is for bumping out your '06 Camry stock system while your dummy thicc techno GF rolls Ls in the shape of mobius strips.

• Like 2