IGNORED

Electro

Boxus

On 11/3/2021 at 12:47 AM, cichlisuite said:

that is some juicy electro stuff right here:

sorry for spamming a bit, but it's worth it

More like acid electro stuff but you might also like these:

Just a couple tracks that have the same vibe as JK/Black Narcissus Weme stuff. More tunes on Soundcloud/Bandcamp.

Edited by Uros
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Uros said:

More like acid electro stuff but you might also like these:

Just a couple tracks that have the same vibe as JK/Black Narcissus Weme stuff. More tunes on Soundcloud/Bandcamp.

Some tracks have acid sounds and flavor to it, but Black Narcissus is still distinctly electro (well, for me at least ?

Thanks for recommendation, will check out

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/22/2022 at 9:08 AM, psn said:

Lotsa gold in the Bitstream catalogue.

The Conner brothers have done some solo work as well, Steve as Adapta and Dave as Uexkull. Adapta is essential for any Bitstream fan, but there's not much Uexkull to go around.

• 4 weeks later...

FELT is re-releasing Sons of Slough's Live EP w/ digitals, I've had the original on Sprungcartellwachs since 2001; it's a massive release, Snares And Temptations drives like there's no tomorrow.

Sons of Slough is/was Duncan Gray (runs Tici Taci) and Ian Weatherall, Andrew's brother. I got the Live 2001 CDR directly from them, and it's one of my treasures still.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dcom said:

FELT is re-releasing Sons of Slough's Live EP w/ digitals, I've had the original on Sprungcartellwachs since 2001; it's a massive release, Snares And Temptations drives like there's no tomorrow.

Sons of Slough is/was Duncan Gray (runs Tici Taci) and Ian Weatherall, Andrew's brother. I got the Live 2001 CDR directly from them, and it's one of my treasures still.

Love their stuff. This was the first one of theirs I heard, either Weatherall or Tenniswood djing.

1 hour ago, Enthusiast said:

Love their stuff. This was the first one of theirs I heard, either Weatherall or Tenniswood djing.

Omegadent's huge, too, love the breakdown and buildup.