IGNORED

EU

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's very interesting to see how people are gangbanging on WNS000: telling someone to leave when he doesn't fit in your own worldview is .. pretty fucking meta in a brexit discussion where hatred on foreigners is a real topic.

I might not agree with the lad, that's alright, that's discussion. That's where new ideas are born that venture outside of your own constructed worldviews. That is, imo, the only way to grow on a personal and societal level (though observing the inner creation process of the individual is magic as well.. that's another discussion though).

Just wanted to point this out.

Returning to the topic at hand: It's fascinating to see how my information filter sees how zthe britons are dealing with this: there seems to be a civil unrest and i see a lot of mocking going around, where as the remain voters mock the leave voters.

That's not really constructive. With that you display that the other person's view is something to joke about, while from their point of view it's valid. Not saying that one party is right or the other is wrong,.. just that it's no way to create (somewhat) of a unified direction on the topic.

I guess that's what this referendum has triggered: a deep split in the population. I wonder though: has this referendum caused the divide, or has the referendum showed where the divide always has been?

Nice post. I believe the referendum did both of what you suggest. It created a divide for some part of the society and also showed where the divide always has been for another part of the society.

as for Mr WSN, how many times do the same points need to be re-explained for it to get through.

You mean the points that you are always right and I am always wrong? Or what points do you mean?

nope, just the basic drift of the explanations given

you seem to be suggesting that Britain is an intolerant, ignorant and stigmatizing nation

thats not true

i can re-post previous longer explanations, but you know how to use a browser

I think it's very interesting to see how people are gangbanging on WNS000: telling someone to leave when he doesn't fit in your own worldview is .. pretty fucking meta in a brexit discussion where hatred on foreigners is a real topic.

To be clear, I couldn't really care about his worldviews.

I was telling him to leave for personally insulting people.

Edit: though I admit I'm not sure if you were referring to me, or others.

Guest WNS000

I might not agree with the lad, that's alright, that's discussion. That's where new ideas are born that venture outside of your own constructed worldviews. That is, imo, the only way to grow on a personal and societal level (though observing the inner creation process of the individual is magic as well.. that's another discussion though).

Returning to the topic at hand: It's fascinating to see how my information filter sees how zthe britons are dealing with this: there seems to be a civil unrest and i see a lot of mocking going around, where as the remain voters mock the leave voters.

That's not really constructive. With that you display that the other person's view is something to joke about, while from their point of view it's valid. Not saying that one party is right or the other is wrong,.. just that it's no way to create (somewhat) of a unified direction on the topic.

I guess that's what this referendum has triggered: a deep split in the population. I wonder though: has this referendum caused the divide, or has the referendum showed where the divide always has been?

Nice post. I believe the referendum did both of what you suggest. It created a divide for some part of the society and also showed where the divide always has been for another part of the society.

as for Mr WSN, how many times do the same points need to be re-explained for it to get through.

You mean the points that you are always right and I am always wrong? Or what points do you mean?

you seem to be suggesting that Britain is an intolerant, ignorant and stigmatizing nation

thats not true

No, I just noted that a Britain is an intolerant, ignorant and stigmatizing nation compared to the image that was created ideologically and mainly abroad.

I was surprised, though, by the strong sentiments against eastern Europeans after the referendum.

Guest WNS000

To be clear, I couldn't really care about his worldviews.

I was telling him to leave for personally insulting people.

Edit: though I admit I'm not sure if you were referring to me, or others.

Stop lying. I was not insulting anybody until I was insulted in the first place. Post a proof with a context that I started insulting without reason or go away.

You couldn't really care about my worldviews the same way as you could not care about finding out that I was just defending against mass-insulting or even bullying by others wherever I expressed my opinions.

If I truly hate something it is lying, Stephen. Incredibly low of you.

Continually calling a female that has recently transitioned, "SIR", is insulting.

Any way you cut it.

Anyways, it's not my place to fight her battles but I was offended by it.

thats not true

No, I just noted that a Britain is an intolerant, ignorant and stigmatizing nation compared to the image that was created ideologically and mainly abroad.

I was surprised, though, by the strong sentiments against eastern Europeans after the referendum.

which image was that and who created it?

is this an image that you constructed, personally, and now you cant quite grasp what people here are struggling to comprehend too?

if you mean the Britain of cliches, you've just fallen into the same trap creating 1 of your own

the east-European examples are by a small nasty vicious minority, its not endemic, so i'd go further & suggest your own opinions of this have been skewed by unbalanced media reporting focused on emotive issues that follow the "if it bleeds it leads" logic of reporting

why not mention the 2million+ people who signed a petition for a 2nd referendum?

see.... you're only really trolling folks who couldnt give a fuck about you and your time-wasting agenda

Guest WNS000

Continually calling a female that has recently transitioned, "SIR", is insulting.

Any way you cut it.

Are you fucking kidding me you psycho?! How the fuck I am to know that a user on an anonymous forum is truly a transgender person?!?! I don't stalk other's profiles! Are you fucking out of your mind you insane, over-sensitive maniac?! Fuck me, I was a female on WATMM too! How was I supposed to know what is a joke and what is truth if I am not informed about the person and Alco does his typical jokes all the time?!?! You are so fucking stupid it hurts! It actually physically hurts! Oh my fucking god...

I am an LGBT supporter you dumb fuck!!

Any way you cut it.

to be fair, i dont even know who you're talking about so its possible he just didn't know that.

Any way you cut it.

Are you fucking kidding me you psycho?! How the fuck I am to know that a user on an anonymous forum is truly a transgender person?!?! I don't stalk other's profiles! Are you fucking out of your mind you insane, over-sensitive maniac?! Fuck me, I was a female on WATMM too! How was I supposed to know what is a joke and what is truth if I am not informed about the person and Alco does his typical jokes all the time?!?! You are so fucking stupid it hurts! It actually physically hurts! Oh my fucking god...

u a lady?

sup

Guest WNS000

Any way you cut it.

u a lady?

sup

Yeah, my fucking profile was "a lady"! And StephenG is the biggest fucking idiot the world has ever fucking seen. T H E B I G G E S T F U C K I N G I D I O T. Absolutely incredible...

Any way you cut it.

to be fair, i dont even know who you're talking about so its possible he just didn't know that.

She pointed it out and he did it once or twice more after that. That's all.

Could have been a misunderstanding, but it didn't seem like it.

Meh, I'm done with it. =P

tumblr_n9oqyj8iBx1r415sxo1_500.gif

I watched this film with some friends and one of them completely killed any suspense in this moment when blurted out how you can almost see down her top.

Guest WNS000

Any way you cut it.

She pointed it out and he did it once or twice more after that. That's all.

Could have been a misunderstanding, but it didn't seem like it.

Meh, I'm done with it. =P

"I am not sir" is "I am a fresh transgender and it is a sensitive topic for me" according to your logic?!

Take your fucking pills. I will not let myself being branded anti-LGBT by some fucking StephenG. You totally fucked up. Fucking safe-space maniac.

Well, here comes another Jev-triggering idiot (me) telling Jev to cool off (again). Jev, you are getting way too caught up in one thing again and now you are behaving like a right prick if you ask me. Even though I agree with you on some things, common decency would be appreciated (which goes for everyone obviously).

WNS000, you pretended to be a female living on Christmas Island when in reality you were an old man living in Poland. That was so fucked up you did that. It speaks volumes about your fragile psyche. It gave more of an insight into you damaged soul than all the opinions you post.

Guest WNS000

You fucking insulted the shit out of me Stephen. My patience with you has run out completely. You can't be fucking expecting anybody being polite to you after such a fiasco.

If you had some morals you would apologise for that. I am an LGBT supporter. Remember that.

And Schlitze, you are really a candidate for the not-now prize.

Archived