IGNORED

EU

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll say it again. The world needs a BBQ.

KotHS1E70007.jpg

Oh, also - before the world burns on their accord -- we need to start pressing the elite/very rich against the wall and eating them for breakfast. Not literally... well I don't know, I don't want to eat anyone. But we as a whole as humans need to acknowledge that while we spend time pointing blame or chastising ourselves and others for being 'unsuccessful' and 'poor' there are people making more cash in a day than we could imagine off of the horrors we see every day. There is enough to go around. There is no difference between myself and a beggar child on the streets of Calcutta. The only difference is the societal constructs placed in my head that think I'm better or different than anyone. It only serves to divide us and doesn't harbor anything besides greed, selfishness and despair.

We've followed the narrative of serving the lords for too long. Dismantling the top 1-5% of the worlds earners and assimilating their wealth into the collective of humanity would solve so many issues. Hell, half or more of the worlds issues are caused by these same fucking people. If you can't wrap your mind around that, then you're pretty well gone and I bet boots taste good once you kiss them enough.

This is just sad. It's shit like the things we have going on in the world and the like that make me scared to ever want to bring children into this world knowing things are just getting more bleak.

Americans, like human beings everywhere, believe many things that are obviously untrue. Their most destructive untruth is that it is very easy for any American to make money. They will not acknowledge how in fact hard money is to come by, and, therefore, those who have no money blame and blame and blame themselves. This inward blame has been a treasure for the rich and powerful, who have had to do less for their poor, publicly and privately, than any other ruling class since, say Napoleonic times. Many novelties have come from America. The most startling of these, a thing without precedent, is a mass of undignified poor. They do not love one another because they do not love themselves.”

totally resonate with you on the chastising myself. sadly america pulled the 'i dont know you bro' on bernie. we really are pussies when it comes to change in the west.

oh wot now?

"

Theresa May urged to rethink new £35,000 earnings threshold for non-EU migrants as teachers face deportation"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-urged-to-rethink-new-35000-earnings-threshold-for-non-eu-migrants-as-teachers-face-a6814841.html

German train 'axe attack': Many reported hurt

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36827725

:(

no confirmation terrorist related btw but it's got to be quite likely... shit is getting too crazy

no idea tbh there was also a cinema shooting in germany recently which wasn't, well wasn't disclosed, if terror related so hopefully this is also just a crazy guy, i mean they all crazy, sounds very fucked though & not many details

If this was initiated by a refugee as the media is now reporting this is one reason why the every sing person coming in from ANY COUNTRY should be checked for a criminal history if they aren't already. I recall that they aren't.

People blame people coming from middle eastern countries for committing these crimes but people from all countries and walks of life can be as horrid and violent as this horrible person who committed this heinous crime. A simple criminal record could possibly prevent horrible things like this happening.

Every time something like this happens, I wonder what the handful of nutters who read Anders Breivik's manifesto are up to.

perhaps it isn't connected to anything, albeit very loosely, like the nice driver, there was is no direct connection to isis, just websites hes looking at, not in direct contact with anyone

Guest WNS000

Every time something like this happens, I wonder what the handful of nutters who read Anders Breivik's manifesto are up to.

I thought they were "the biggest danger in Europe" now but somehow they are nowhere to be seen yet.

Can't say I am surprised though...

Guest WNS000

perhaps it isn't connected to anything, albeit very loosely, like the nice driver, there was is no direct connection to isis, just websites hes looking at, not in direct contact with anyone

There is a strong suspicion that he was indeed radicalised by an ISIS cell. The investigation is still ongoing though.

Archived