IGNORED

EU

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WNS000

"A Bavarian official quoted by German media said that the attacker was a 17-year-old Afghan refugee, but this was not confirmed."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36827725

EDIT:

This is going to be very bad for Muslims and third-world immigrants. It is just a matter of time before somebody's patience truly runs out.

Guest WNS000

This seems to me like a shift in behaviour of French public. Haven't noticed anything similar with the other French attacks.

Every time something like this happens, I wonder what the handful of nutters who read Anders Breivik's manifesto are up to.

perhaps it isn't connected to anything, albeit very loosely, like the nice driver, there was is no direct connection to isis, just websites hes looking at, not in direct contact with anyone

There is a strong suspicion that he was indeed radicalised by an ISIS cell. The investigation is still ongoing though.

Radicalised via stuff hes reading online, not in direct contact with a cell, not even in direct contact online

It seems like the truck driver had little interest in religion at all, but was quickly radicalized.

It also seems like he had been prescribed medication for mental illness.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/photos/france-bastille-day-truck-attack-1.3682221

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nice-france-terror-attack-truck-driver-algerian-isis-manuel-valls-booed/

Also note - axe wielding maniac on train - 4 critically wounded, 15 lightly wounded, 0 fatalities.

Guest WNS000

All the critically wounded are basically fatalities. Their psyche is probably severely damaged for the rest of their lives.

trident renewed today, unsuprisingly. theresa mays parlimentary statement of certainty that she would without question press the button was pretty chilling.

Guest WNS000

Every time something like this happens, I wonder what the handful of nutters who read Anders Breivik's manifesto are up to.

perhaps it isn't connected to anything, albeit very loosely, like the nice driver, there was is no direct connection to isis, just websites hes looking at, not in direct contact with anyone

There is a strong suspicion that he was indeed radicalised by an ISIS cell. The investigation is still ongoing though.

Radicalised via stuff hes reading online, not in direct contact with a cell, not even in direct contact online

"MSAKEN, Tunisia -- The uncle of the truck driver who killed 84 people on the French Riviera says his nephew was indoctrinated about two weeks ago by an Algerian member of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) in Nice."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nice-france-terror-attack-truck-driver-algerian-isis-manuel-valls-booed/

All the critically wounded are basically fatalities. Their psyche is probably severely damaged for the rest of their lives.

No, critically wounded means critically wounded. There's a reason we have such specific terms.

I'm not qualified to speak to the state of their psyche, and neither are you. Unless you happen to have the ability to foresee the future, in which some winning numbers for the powerball would be great, so that Joyrex can host this server for free.

Guest WNS000

No, critically wounded means critically wounded. There's a reason we have such specific terms.

I'm not qualified to speak to the state of their psyche, and neither are you. Unless you happen to have the ability to foresee the future, in which some winning numbers for the powerball would be great, so that Joyrex can host this server for free.

I understand. I have basically just expressed my regret for the victims and tried to point out how fucked this is. But I consider psyche to be physical (chemicals) and therefore wound-able.

EDIT: I also know how a mental-state can basically kill you. Very probable fatalities in my book.

its strange cos everyone is connecting everyone together in the press even in some instances with the dallas shooter, ' the nice driver read online about dallas' etc

these are 'lone wolfs' if your talking about classifying in some bizarre way & we don't even know that yet,

gosh, yet another piece of evidence supporting the irrefutable and deep insight that islam is the mother load of bad ideas. you know bad ideas? yeah, well islam is like the baddest. if you read all of the quran you'll see what i mean. mohammed is a proper piece of shit and islam is the literal reading of 100% of the words of the quran bc obviously religion is just reading ancient texts like they are instruction pamphlets, and that's it. did you guys know the greatest threat to civilization is islam? it is. the fucked up thing is that there is a veritable mob of pc liberals who simply don't allow even the mildest and most pedestrian of critical commentary about islam. it's simply pc guilt gone totally awry. i have no explanation for it other than white people maybe feel bad bc obama has bombed like 7 muslim countries or something. idk, but it's like you're literally not allowed to criticize islam these days, sheesh. fucking regressive left amirite? thank god for the rightwing fascists out there though bc even though they totally go against my principles on like everything at least they're right about how islam (not all muslims thankyouverymuch) is like the most bad. i mean, ben carson over noam chomsky any fucking day for prez. but yeah, i mean, if you look at mankind it's obvious that religion is just superstition, it's just like fucking astrology and like stupid shit like that so i'm grateful people like sam harris and richard dawkins finally figured that shit out. guys, have you heard of the trolley problem? mental. philosophy is so deep.

its strange cos everyone is connecting everyone together in the press even in some instances with the dallas shooter, ' the nice driver read online about dallas' etc

these are 'lone wolfs' if your talking about classifying in some bizarre way & we don't even know that yet,

By the same token, Im not understanding the obsession with the whole knee-jerk sentiment of "these guys were just prob psychos" / "they're just lone wolves" / "this wasn't connected to anything on a global scale" / "they just READ radical stuff, didn't actually have connections" / or worse, "this has nothing to do with religion" etc etc.

How does it make religious fundamentalist-inspired terror and murder less noteworthy just because the atrocities may not be committed by an actual ISIS member? It's like people are trying to build some mammoth case over time that Islamic extremism has zero real connections to global terror, and that current trending phenomenon of terrorist attacks are merely isolated and mostly just done by psychos, even when most of the connections and evidence is staring right at us in the face.

I understand the desire to try and protect a religion from becoming blasted and a scapegoat, but it's pretty moronic to try and maintain this through ignoring patterns and motives of world events, and ignorance is no way to achieve peace and to inform and enlighten others who may be ignorant. i mean there's a freakin' balance, isn't there?

gosh, yet another piece of evidence supporting the irrefutable and deep insight that islam is the mother load of bad ideas. you know bad ideas? yeah, well islam is like the baddest. if you read all of the quran you'll see what i mean. mohammed is a proper piece of shit and islam is the literal reading of 100% of the words of the quran bc obviously religion is just reading ancient texts like they are instruction pamphlets, and that's it. did you guys know the greatest threat to civilization is islam? it is. the fucked up thing is that there is a veritable mob of pc liberals who simply don't allow even the mildest and most pedestrian of critical commentary about islam. it's simply pc guilt gone totally awry. i have no explanation for it other than white people maybe feel bad bc obama has bombed like 7 muslim countries or something. idk, but it's like you're literally not allowed to criticize islam these days, sheesh. fucking regressive left amirite? thank god for the rightwing fascists out there though bc even though they totally go against my principles on like everything at least they're right about how islam (not all muslims thankyouverymuch) is like the most bad. i mean, ben carson over noam chomsky any fucking day for prez. but yeah, i mean, if you look at mankind it's obvious that religion is just superstition, it's just like fucking astrology and like stupid shit like that so i'm grateful people like sam harris and richard dawkins finally figured that shit out. guys, have you heard of the trolley problem? mental. philosophy is so deep.

lol that's you projecting bro. no one on this thread has said that. chill.

people need to chill the fuck out.

Alco, its like if all of the sudden, there was a huge worldwide surge in abortion clinics bombed by right wing christian fundamentalists, and the first peep out of people's mouths in response was

"uhh yeeeahh, you guys think all Christians are evil and bad, and Christianity is the ROOT OF ALL EVIL. SURE MAN."

way to knee-jerk.

no one even said anything. you're imagining this and reacting to your own imagination.

Go onto Donald Trump vids and Alex Jones vids, and post those comments to the youtube commuters on there, cuz THOSE assholes are the ones that need to hear what you're saying, not watmm. we're mostly chill artistic open minded types. stop preaching to the choir.

^ writes 3 posts about "chill the fuck out but it's totally Islam bro"

dude you're so caught up in your delusion and fantasy that I have a problem with the religion as a whole that now you're just straight up lying and accusing.

My post and only mention of the word Islam:

"How does it make religious fundamentalist-inspired terror and murder less noteworthy just because the atrocities may not be committed by an actual ISIS member? It's like

people are trying to build some mammoth case over time that Islamic extremism has zero real connections to global terror

it's political extremism not religious extremism. real fucking simple.

Whatever you wanna say dude. Cuz religion has nothing to do with politics.

I will keep on blasting posts that apologize for religious extremism, or minimize the connections, and will do so shamelessly.

I can't even imagine how some of you guys would react when the people rightfully revolted against the Catholic Extremism that was the Catholic Church during the time it was a majorly oppressive force. Would you sit there and say ohhh but we can't connect this to religion. It's all politics. NOTHING to do with faith?? For real dudes?

But this is even more absurd, because we're not even talking about the Islamic empire as a whole, or Mecca, or Muhammed, or even Wahabiism or even political Islam, we're talking about extremist interpretations and fundamentalist philosophy, and for mates like Usagi or Chen that for whatever reason have built such an incredibly complex and reactionary wall around whatever their worldview of people's opinions are on the subject, that one cannot even utter a single mention of "Islamic Extremism" without being suspected as ignorant and as biased against the religion as a whole. The more I think about, that actually seems like a pretty brilliant strategy as a way to apologize for the etremist mindset itself- to continually paint a picture that we're talking about the religion as a whole when we're clearly not.

By the same token, Im not understanding the obsession with the whole knee-jerk sentiment of "these guys were just prob psychos" / "they're just lone wolves" / "this wasn't connected to anything on a global scale" / "they just READ radical stuff, didn't actually have connections" / or worse, "this has nothing to do with religion" etc etc.

How does it make religious fundamentalist-inspired terror and murder less noteworthy just because the atrocities may not be committed by an actual ISIS member? It's like people are trying to build some mammoth case over time that Islamic extremism has zero real connections to global terror, and that current trending phenomenon of terrorist attacks are merely isolated and mostly just done by psychos, even when most of the connections and evidence is staring right at us in the face.

I understand the desire to try and protect a religion from becoming blasted and a scapegoat, but it's pretty moronic to try and maintain this through ignoring patterns and motives of world events, and ignorance is no way to achieve peace and to inform and enlighten others who may be ignorant. i mean there's a freakin' balance, isn't there?

u missed all of the points of what i was trying to say

Guest WNS000

Religion is definitely one of the worst things that happened to this planet (after the creation of the existence itself). Islam, at the moment, sucks the most of them all and in the biggest quantity. And yes, according to historians, Muhammad seemed like a proper cunt or at least a fucking manipulative liar.

Also, you can not expect less intelligent people to think critically and in metaphors when they read Quran. More so when the book is such a contradicting based-on-Muhammad-political-needs-at-a-given-time piece of shit. More so, when even some of terrorists were educated people, yet they were able to die for fucking religious ideals...

It is actually you and the opposite extreme of the debate that will be responsible for riots, pogroms, civil wars, and genocides in this conflict. Because of your unrealistic, naive expectations of people around you.

Also, the obligatory "fascist" point is so old now. I would expect more style from you, Alco. Fascists (and worse) will come though. They are not ready yet but they will come. You and your crew are doing all you can to bring them on the scene. You are doing well. Don't worry.

it's political extremism not religious extremism. real fucking simple.

lol, no. It is not "real fucking simple". Because neurology and psychology aren't "fucking simple". Brainwashing actually happens.

Guest WNS000

edit: let's simplify it-

BBQ SQUAD ASSEMBLE!

I would definitely eat something salty, man. Have only sweet stuff in my stock atm.

Archived