IGNORED

Phyla Zen - Squirtin on the Weekend (HAZY))) [MATH TRAP/IDM]

PhylumZunami

https://soundcloud.com/phylazen/squirtin-on-the-weekend-hazy

yeah so i started making trap ironically and then realized that its really fun and I'm gonna be making a lot more but the formula and mixing will progressively get nastier over time. not happy with how the snare gets drowned out at certain points in the mix but its just a fun track anyway

I admit I don't really know wha trap is... but this is crazy good. Awesome beat (maybe that wobbly wet sound that comes in at 0:22 is a wee bit too high in the mix? Just a thought ).

I love when the vox come in. Great work! Also, props on the title.

I admit I don't really know wha trap is... but this is crazy good. Awesome beat (maybe that wobbly wet sound that comes in at 0:22 is a wee bit too high in the mix? Just a thought ).

I love when the vox come in. Great work! Also, props on the title.

yeah the title cracks me up, and if you're curious, this isn't really what trap sounds like for the most part, i just use the elements like the 808 n high hat rolls but with a busy beat rather than the typical empty feeling trap stuff. hence why i call it "math trap"

glad you like it tho my brotha

Archived