IGNORED

Aphex John Peel Session (1992)

realthanks

Cool, never thought I'd hear the entire thing. I think one of my very first posts on here being a question to Joyrex to upload this full thing as he said he had it on CD including the TTQ mix :) never got it though... :dadjoke:

Funny how afaik the tracklist has apparently always been in the wrong order too.

Tracklist:

1 - Caustic Window - Cunt

2 - Caustic Window - Italic Eyeball

3 - Mescalinum United - We Have Arrived (Aphex Twin TTQ Mix)

4 - Polygon Window - Quixote

5 - Aphex Twin - #5 (Selected Ambient Works Vol II)

6 - Aphex Twin - Come On You Slags

7 - Caustic Window - The Garden of Linmiri

8 - AFX - AFX 6/B

9 - Aphex Twin - 73-yips (thanks to Salem1976 for helping me figure this track out lol)

Cool, never thought I'd hear the entire thing. I think one of my very first posts on here being a question to Joyrex to upload this full thing as he said he had it on CD including the TTQ mix :) never got it though... :dadjoke:

Funny how afaik the tracklist has apparently always been in the wrong order too.

Ah, dammit - old age and failing memory strikes again! I can almost guarantee mine was not this good quality though (at least from what I can remember :dadjoke: ).

really reallay raleey nice.

made my garden clean and tidy (well, like tidy in a messy way, i like it more natural, let it all grow; yes im talking to the girls now) while listening to this

Ah, dammit - old age and failing memory strikes again! I can almost guarantee mine was not this good quality though (at least from what I can remember :dadjoke: ).

Because you've been listening to a new one hosted on some new site, correct? :dadjoke:

In 1992 I was drunk like a cunt and moshing to a load of bearded blokes playing guitars and shouting about Satan or war.

I have the slight niggling feeling I should of been off my tits on drugs and dancing in a warehouse or field to shit like this.

Such is life :music:

Because you've been listening to a new one hosted on some new site, correct? :dadjoke:

I wouldn't have a clue as to what you could possibly be referring to...

• 4 years later...