IGNORED

NOWFEEL-Open

strangerflesh

Welp. Im new here . Still learning how this forum works, but already i've found more incredible artists in a week then I have in months. I just released my first EP ever. Took me waaaaaaaaay too long cause I love to procrastinate and whatnot. SOOOOOOOO i'll share it with you folks :) All feedback is appreciated . Now to try and post it correctly.

full download here-

https://nowfeel.bandcamp.com/releases

I like it a lot! Dense composition, there's a lot going on here. But also very "Open", haha. The cover art fits really well with the EP.

My favorite track so far is Breath Out, but Emerald To Indigo is growing on me each time I hear it. I don't know where the samples are from, but I am a fantasy nerd and I dig it

I take it you've been at this a while! There's definitely skill and precision here. Reminds me a little of watmm's own Bendish, but I think this is more inline with my tastes.

I like it a lot! Dense composition, there's a lot going on here. But also very "Open", haha. The cover art fits really well with the EP.

My favorite track so far is Breath Out, but Emerald To Indigo is growing on me each time I hear it. I don't know where the samples are from, but I am a fantasy nerd and I dig it

I take it you've been at this a while! There's definitely skill and precision here. Reminds me a little of watmm's own Bendish, but I think this is more inline with my tastes.

Thanks man! that really means a bunch :). The samples in Emerald to Indigo are from Princess Mononoke. The rest are from all over the place. Ya there is a lot going , too much at times ;) something im learning to get better at when composing...the whole less is more thang. Still learning all the time both on the composition end and the especially the mixing end. Thanks for the feedback :)

Archived