IGNORED

Autechre Clothing

six

I made a couple of ae shirts at cafe press and they came out pretty nice so I wanted to see if anyone else was interested.

I only make like $2 per shirt sold and I have no obligation to keep selling these so if people have a problem with them I'll take them down. I just noticed that there isn't a whole lot of ae themed clothing out there so I made a couple for myself. Anyways, here are the designs.

Gantz Graf Design

Draft 7.30 Design

From my experience the clothing is a little big, so if you normally wear an extra large you might want to get a large, etc.

Hope you guys enjoy these, if you'd like the designs on any other clothing items that cafe press offers, PM me and I'll sort it out for you

New Gescom shirt available

ISS:SA

Is that your own artwork, or did you scan it from the ISS:SA release? if it's the latter, then be careful, that's copyright violation.

They are cool shirts, but do something with the text - just having GESCOM in a plain font sort of loses the appeal of the design... just my opinion of course.

Is that your own artwork, or did you scan it from the ISS:SA release? if it's the latter, then be careful, that's copyright violation.

They are cool shirts, but do something with the text - just having GESCOM in a plain font sort of loses the appeal of the design... just my opinion of course.

Yeah I just scanned it. I originally had a two tone drawing I traced in Illustrator like the other ones but it didn't do justice to the original. I was a bit worried about copyright violation, you think I should take it down?

Yes indeed you should; that's a violation of the artist, and you're making a profit (albeit a small one) from their work without their permission.

Now, if you came up with your own design, that's a different story.

Yeah I just scanned it. I originally had a two tone drawing I traced in Illustrator like the other ones but it didn't do justice to the original. I was a bit worried about copyright violation, you think I should take it down?

i think you should keep it up, autechre is not loosing money off of what you are doing. Someone in here violates copyright about once every minute, so i personally wouldnt worry about it.

I'm sure AE could give two shits about the shirts, but SKAM might not want sales of any potential AE merchandise be diluted by their artwork being on shirts they are not getting profit from.

Archived