6c13891cd8fd496b298f9c38d956a10d_origina

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/394188952/2020-the-semi-modular-beat-machine

And some heavily edited video:

Basically I'm very interested in this, but not sure it's worth the investment for what I might get out of it. Seen a few reviews popping up in the weeks since I first saw it, but none of them really have any more information on actual real time usage or live demos; all we're shown is the video above and some links to performances where it's assumed a version of the software was used. I'm quite sure this guy isn't blowing smoke, but I'm also not sure how useful/good this will actually be once it's complete.

• 3 years later...

checked back in on this just to see, they funded 33K+, still haven't released anything resembling the final product, nor have even updated the software in a year. pretty crazy this kickstarter shit, very glad I didn't throw my money at this.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/394188952/2020-the-semi-modular-beat-machine/description

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now