IGNORED

Bwana - Capsule's Pride [Akira Tribute EP]

Rubin Farr

Might as well get it from... 'other sources' if it's free anyway. I don't have the Tor browser nor do I know anything about it. :unsure:

Not encouraging any form of illegal downloading though.

Edited by ncrtx

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Hey, does anyone know where I can find this? I neglected downloading it when it was free to dl, and now the site is down. Would really love to hear the full thing. TIA!

6 hours ago, IDEM said:

Hey, does anyone know where I can find this? I neglected downloading it when it was free to dl, and now the site is down. Would really love to hear the full thing. TIA!

maybe this?  sounds kind of samey

https://luckyme.bandcamp.com/album/blue-spring

On 10/1/2020 at 6:36 PM, Rubin Farr said:

maybe this?  sounds kind of samey

https://luckyme.bandcamp.com/album/blue-spring

Yeah, I'm familiar with that one, and it's cool and all, but as a huge fan of the original OST, I really need Capsule's Pride too. Can't believe I slept on it when it was offered as a free download. The files would suffice for me, but now the luckyme link is gone, and the vinyl sells for 100 bucks on Discogs, so yeah, if anyone could share this or point me to anywhere I can still download it, that would be much appreciated indeed.

On 10/1/2020 at 12:23 PM, IDEM said:

Got it, thanks!

• 1 month later...