IGNORED

Calling any/all audio interviews with RDJ

adiscoball

Hello everybody. I've been a (largely inactive) member around here on/off for a couple years**. Recently, I discovered several audio interviews on youtube with RDJ that I had not heard before, including the KCRW - Morning Becomes Eclectic interview, which was the impetus for this project.

I am a part-time filmmaker/film editor, and I'm interested to put together a short documentary (10-15 min) using only stuff I can scrounge up on the internet. I'm certain I'd never be given the chance to interview RDJ, but I think I can put together a compelling look at the man using only found footage.

Below is a list of what I've been able to acquire so far. If you have any leads on any other audio (or even video) interviews, could you please post them in this thread?

ABluQSJ.png

Thanks for your attention!

** I realize my user info says "New Member." I assume it says that because I just renewed my membership. I've been lurking for close to 4 years, and have posted the last ~1.5 years.

If you have the 30 minute interview for a magazine where he talks about flying a helicopter could you please upload it somewhere, I've been dying to hear it for ages and can't find it anywhere. Cheers! :)

Hello everybody. I've been a (largely inactive) member around here on/off for a couple years**. Recently, I discovered several audio interviews on youtube with RDJ that I had not heard before, including the KCRW - Morning Becomes Eclectic interview, which was the impetus for this project.

I am a part-time filmmaker/film editor, and I'm interested to put together a short documentary (10-15 min) using only stuff I can scrounge up on the internet. I'm certain I'd never be given the chance to interview RDJ, but I think I can put together a compelling look at the man using only found footage.

Below is a list of what I've been able to acquire so far. If you have any leads on any other audio (or even video) interviews, could you please post them in this thread?

ABluQSJ.png

** I realize my user info says "New Member." I assume it says that because I just renewed my membership. I've been lurking for close to 4 years, and have posted the last ~1.5 years.

Did he gave an interview for Syro?

ABluQSJ.png

Did he gave an interview for Syro?

I read a good handful of interviews for Syro (including the Syrobonkers interview and big Pitchfork feature), but none of them were audio or video. In the interviews I've accumulated so far, he's pretty good at answering interviewers' questions with complete thoughts, so my plan is to use his voice to tell the story.

If you have the 30 minute interview for a magazine where he talks about flying a helicopter could you please upload it somewhere, I've been dying to hear it for ages and can't find it anywhere. Cheers! :)

I don't think I've heard that one. There's lot of talk about his 'tank' and wanting to buy a submarine in the Space Age Bachelor Pad interview on youtube. actually, that's one of the better interviews out there. RDJ seems to enjoy talking to this kid.

I don't think I've heard that one. There's lot of talk about his 'tank' and wanting to buy a submarine in the Space Age Bachelor Pad interview on youtube. actually, that's one of the better interviews out there. RDJ seems to enjoy talking to this kid.

Yeah that's the one I think, must have been mistaken on the Helicopter, cheers anyway! :)

Had to look it up first but that top 25 chairs interview is definitely not really an AFX interview...

At first glance I think you did miss this one:

https://youtu.be/yjNrieXPKYw

Verstuurd vanaf mijn XT1039 met Tapatalk

hah! 25 Chairs is a bit of a chuckle. I did miss that Norwegian interview, but someone posted that one a few posts up. Thanks!

Had to look it up first but that top 25 chairs interview is definitely not really an AFX interview...

At first glance I think you did miss this one:

https://youtu.be/yjNrieXPKYw

Verstuurd vanaf mijn XT1039 met Tapatalk

hah! 25 Chairs is a bit of a chuckle. I did miss that Norwegian interview, but someone posted that one a few posts up. Thanks!

:psyduck:

I blame tapatalk... Soz psn :)

aDiscoBall, Would you please upload all those stuff you seem to have in your file manager photo?? (Torrent, or anything... ) It would be very nice to have these in one place for other people like me.

aDiscoBall, Would you please upload all those stuff you seem to have in your file manager photo?? (Torrent, or anything... ) It would be very nice to have these in one place for other people like me.

Yeah, I can do that when I feel like I have all there is to get. I'll link to it here when it happens.

Archived