IGNORED

SHXCXCHCXSH - SsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSs - AVNLP003

azatoth

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Never heard of them before and listening for the first time now after reading the RA review. Sounds good and might be tempted to buy, do you get a download code with the vinyl? Can't seem to find out anywhere.

Never heard of them before and listening for the first time now after reading the RA review. Sounds good and might be tempted to buy, do you get a download code with the vinyl? Can't seem to find out anywhere.

Not in my vinyl that I ordered from RedEye. But I guess if you buy through the band camp you get stream / download that way.

Going to give it a few more listens on Spotify before I decide to buy or not, the download code would have made the deal a bit sweeter.

• 2 weeks later...

Up there with Lakker in the "holy shit how have I not heard of these guys before" category for me. Great stuff, lot more subtle than some of their peers. Def a grower.

• 3 years later...
On 8/15/2016 at 8:04 AM, joshuatxuk said:

Up there with Lakker in the "holy shit how have I not heard of these guys before" category for me. Great stuff, lot more subtle than some of their peers. Def a grower.

Agreed - very glad @species8472 revived this!

someone offered 1000usd to buy it off me on discogs. i was seriously tempted, but they found a cheaper option somewhere. this was my first contact with someone ultrarich. hired of luxury concierge service to deal with plebs like me. 

Their tunes are massive but I wish they'd get over their whole gimmick of making song titles that make Autechre's seem like kindergarten vocabulary like 'dog', 'cat', 'mum', 'dad'.

Archived