6. Cosmos II

7. Skylab

8. Hypersleeper

9. Gravitational Waves

10. Skylab Robotics

11. Cosmos III / Laniakea Supercluster

12. Orbital Mechanics

13. Stellar Bodies

That's awesome news man. The last 8 months since we saw you live in Vancouver have been Cygnus overload, it has been great discovering your discography.

I'm about to put Cosmos on for the first time, can't believe you're already planning a vinyl release of ANOTHER album.

• 7 months later...

Still trying to wrap my head around the Fundamentalist thing.

The original bandcamp with the digital version is down and there's currently only a limited edition vinyl available. I'm really confused about this. The people who'd love to get their hands on vinyl will buy it regardless of the digital option. Right? These things aren't mutually exclusive. Or shouldn't be. But somehow, someone seems to think it's cute to create something very limited under the condition that it's no longer available in digital format.

I don't understand this exclusivity deal in such a small niche market. Even from a business point of view. Could be me though. I do hope Cygnus will stop doing business with this fundamentalist thing. I hope there are other parties who can do a physical release with nice packaging and all, but without the exclusivity criteria. That's just bullshit, imo.

For the record: I already bought the digital format on release. 

Still trying to wrap my head around the Fundamentalist thing.

The original bandcamp with the digital version is down and there's currently only a limited edition vinyl available. I'm really confused about this. The people who'd love to get their hands on vinyl will buy it regardless of the digital option. Right? These things aren't mutually exclusive. Or shouldn't be. But somehow, someone seems to think it's cute to create something very limited under the condition that it's no longer available in digital format.

I don't understand this exclusivity deal in such a small niche market. Even from a business point of view. Could be me though. I do hope Cygnus will stop doing business with this fundamentalist thing. I hope there are other parties who can do a physical release with nice packaging and all, but without the exclusivity criteria. That's just bullshit, imo.

For the record: I already bought the digital format on release. 

Nicely said.

I bought Patronen and this album on bandcamp and they've since been taken down... Very pleased I managed to purchase them up before Alek Stark got hold of it. I purposefully keep repeating myself here with every new exclusive release but yeah, the artists on his label apparently think it's a great idea (I mean, they aren't being forced to release on his label) so let them do their thang. I just decided not to support it but I'm sure there are enough people who have and will.

Sorry Cygnus, this album is great though, had it on during my commute (digitally) a lot the last few months.

Merry Xmas!

a0983894022_16.jpg

available now on bandcamp

https://cygnusat.bandcamp.com/album/cosmos

1. Cosmos I 

2. Shuttle Launch

3. Global Sattelite Network

4. Phobos

5. Icasean Biosatellite

6. Cosmos II

7. Skylab

8. Hypersleeper

9. Gravitational Waves

10. Skylab Robotics

11. Cosmos III / Laniakea Supercluster

12. Orbital Mechanics

13. Stellar Bodies

Hey this link appears to be broken, can you fix it pls?

thx

Archived