IGNORED

Hudson Mohawke Remix of BOC's Amo Bishop Roden

Joyrex

This is just.. soo.. bad.. I reckon this was made/released without BOC's approval.

ninja edit: What's with the title anyways? aMo? It's Amo. And what's a "rmix"? What's next, an emoji BOC remix? tha campFire headphaze?

imagine you're a 6 drinks deep and this starts building up while you're on the dancefloor... would be pretty sick imo.

it's a HudMo remix. what else were you expecting? lol

I'm gonna put my remix of Seven Forty Seven on here just for shits and giggles (and to help balance out the clap Trap)

http://www.ilovecubus.co.uk/mp3/747.mp3

This on the other hand, nice work. Sounds like if Ulrich Schnauss were signed to Touch.

Guest bitroast

there are so many levels of butthurt happening right now in my butt it's really funny.

it's like. a. it's a bland remix of a band/song i like. b. it's from an artist i used to enjoy but now find boring and scene following c. the track is loop-y and doesn't really add anything to the original other than the 'scene' sounds and rhythms. thx warp >:| thx watmm >:|

is no biggie tho. the track is just a soundcloud upload. probably did it as labour of love. *turns frown upside down* :^)

Guest WNS000

Wow, this guy is really surprising me lately with how amateurish, cheesy and uninspired can a pro artist sound. A brutal contrast between this and his excellent stuff. Is he having a creativity crisis?

The tune is probably meant for loud club shows though and improper mixing will create a huge difference in quality when listening to these mixes quietly.

whatever about the track's quality - or lack thereof, the release has been more than worth it due to the mirth generated from watching all the boc drones lose their shit.

whatever about the track's quality - or lack thereof, the release has been more than worth it due to the mirth generated from watching all the boc drones lose their shit.

Yup, butthurt bocfans sustain me

Never forget

13015218_10154868716128475_5133895346838

Archived